Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for this. The switch side makes sense, it was the other side (compressor, battery, ground) that was confusing me. Grimm OffRoad has a kit that includes a switch harness that connects directly to the compressor switch connector and then the other side has 3 spade connectors that go to the switch (similar to your photo). It did not have any fuses or separate grounding for the switch.
Yeah that's actually included in your kit already from ARB... it just doesn't have the terminals on the ends because every installation is different. We can easily do that for customers, but we don't know how they plan to wire it up (with a switch or upfitter) so we don't change the connectors on the harness. All you'd have to do is swap out the spade connectors for the female version of the connectors and crimp them on. But I like to run a dedicate fused wire for my switches, because it's a power line after-all.
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you have instructions to wire the compressor to one of the Aux switches?

Also, any current Bronco6G discount codes if I'm adding more stuff to the cart?

thanks,
Herb
No need for a code, our kits are already 15% off right now for our Memorial Day sale.

There are instructions in our kit which show you how to wire it (instructions can also be found here: https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/66...Compressor Mount Manual.pdf?ver=1682359531885

Compressor Kit is here (15% off once you add it to your cart): https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-arb-compressor-engine-bay-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Migo

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah that's actually included in your kit already from ARB... it just doesn't have the terminals on the ends because every installation is different. We can easily do that for customers, but we don't know how they plan to wire it up (with a switch or upfitter) so we don't change the connectors on the harness. All you'd have to do is swap out the spade connectors for the female version of the connectors and crimp them on. But I like to run a dedicate fused wire for my switches, because it's a power line after-all.
This is incredibly helpful! Thank you so much!! You and your team are the absolute best and why I will continue buying from you guys!

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No need for a code, our kits are already 15% off right now for our Memorial Day sale.
I appreciate the discount, but my question was about a possible discount code for additional items that I was considering (hood shocks for one).

Thank you for the link to the instructions, and for the discounts you already offer.

Herb

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I appreciate the discount, but my question was about a possible discount code for additional items that I was considering (hood shocks for one).

Thank you for the link to the instructions, and for the discounts you already offer.

Herb
Our Memorial Day sales are active right now. We don't do discounts on IAG products as there's no margins on those really

Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I installed my compressor like 2 months ago. Couldn’t figure out the wiring… need to give it another shot.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

June 29th through July 7th:

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) compressor-kit2-15-off

15% OFF on the KR Off-Road Compressor Kits for the 2021+ Ford Broncos & 2005+ Toyota Tacomas

If you've been looking for an easy to install compressor for your Bronco or Tacoma look no further. Our KR Off-Road Kits are 100% bolt-on and uses factory mounting points. There's no excuse to air back up after a day of hitting those trails with these kits!

BONUS GIVEAWAY: The first 10 customers to purchase one of our KR Off-Road Compressor Kits with an ARB Twin Compressor will receive a FREE ARB E-Z Digital Tire Deflator. The deflator will be added to your cart automatically if you meet the requirements and you are one of the first 10 customers to purchase the kit.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our compressor kits are IN STOCK. Also, did you know we re-designed our switch bracket because of feedback from customers? It's now easier to install. We've made the bracket taller to help you access the bolts easily for mounting. We've also added a channel so you can actually slide the bracket in without having to remove your compressor (basically install the compressor bracket, but leave the bolts loose. Then slide the switch bracket in place).

Still made from stainless steel and powder coated black

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off...-coupler-switch-bracket-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1689602404896

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another Bronco just left our shop with an ARB Air Compressor under his hood. Grab your kit on our website or from one of the KR Off-Road Dealers

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) Photo Jul 26 2023, 1 20 05 PM

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) Photo Jul 26 2023, 1 20 18 PM

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) Photo Jul 26 2023, 1 20 12 PM

Doubleajaybrock

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long ago was the redesign?

Our compressor kits are IN STOCK. Also, did you know we re-designed our switch bracket because of feedback from customers? It's now easier to install. We've made the bracket taller to help you access the bolts easily for mounting. We've also added a channel so you can actually slide the bracket in without having to remove your compressor (basically install the compressor bracket, but leave the bolts loose. Then slide the switch bracket in place).

Still made from stainless steel and powder coated black

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off...-coupler-switch-bracket-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) Photo Jul 26 2023, 1 20 12 PM

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So we're making a running change on our compressor brackets thanks to feedback from customers

1st) We're moving the compressor/bracket away from the air box about an inch or so. This should hopefully give you guys with aftermarket intake boxes a bit more room

2nd) We've added additional mounting holes for the UDA EGOI 2 Compressor. It fits on our current bracket but we wanted add some more holes to give additional mounting points

3) We've also slid the compressor towards the firewall a tad. This will give you easier access to drop in that carriage bolt.

These changes will effect the next batch (currently being laser cut, ETA September 2023).

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1691016275803

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1691016304647

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) com
Sponsored