Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey for those interested our Compressor Kits are currently 15% off for our Holiday Sale

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) Air Compressor Kits copy

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just placed my order! Thanks!!
Nice. It'll ship either today or tomorrow depending on where in the queue you are. 3 day weekend so we're catching up.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Be sure to share those photos of your compressor installation! Here's one we just installed for a customer

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) Photo Dec 21 2023, 12 58 06 PM

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You asked. We listened. We're currently in production of our newly redesigned compressor mounts.

This has the same overall design as our best selling compressor mounting platform, but we've made a few tweeks.

1st, We've modified it slightly so that it works with some aftermarket intakes. So far we've tested it with the K&N Air Intake System but plan to test more (although it should work with most on the market).

2nd, We've added additional mounting slots since customers were looking for places to install winch control boxes, manifolds and other accessories.

We're taking pre-orders now and expect these to start shipping late March/Early April

Don't forget, these are made right here on Long Island (New York) from STAINLESS STEEL and Powder Coated BLACK. We're the only ones (that i'm aware of) going the extra step and using STAINLESS STEEL to ensure they last a lifetime (which is why we offer a lifetime warranty).

Also, our compressors were designed in-house using 3D software by Bronco owners for Bronco owners. We were the first ones to come to market with a compressor mounting system and our design is patent pending!

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-air-compressor-engine-bay-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Use coupon code BRONCO6G and save 10% on your kit!

Sneak Peak of the updated design

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1708830069015

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1708830087872

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just picked up the brackets from the powder coater. They are IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP. Here is what our new design looks like.

We've added in additional mounting holes for some of the "off brand" compressors on the market.
We're also added in additional slots so you can mount more accessories to the bracket (for example, the ARB Manifold kit)
We've also trimmed down the design a bit to allow for aftermarket air intakes to fit next to our bracket.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-air-compressor-engine-bay-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) Brackets1

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) Brackets2

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) Brackets3

FootPain

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB 17 Explorer 04 Mach 1 98 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I already have one from you guys but I think I'll snatch up another to see if it works better with my Mishimoto intake.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As of 3/20/2024 below are the current list of aftermarket air intakes that are known to WORK with our mount. We're still testing more and encourage folks with an intake NOT on our list to visit this thread and let us know which intake you have: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...market-intakes-product-testing-request.89429/
  • K&N Performance Air Intake
  • Mishimoto Performance Air Intake
  • Rousch Bronco Air Induction System
  • S&B Cold Air Intake

RJones

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry if this has already been covered, but the thread is massive!.

It seems like most people are installing the control to this setup via the Bronco Aux switches. This is cool, but I only have one left and I don't think this would be ideal for something that I have to pop the hood for anyway.

Does the kit include a switch that can be installed near the compressor itself, so I do not have to use one of my 6 Bronco Aux switches?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry if this has already been covered, but the thread is massive!.

It seems like most people are installing the control to this setup via the Bronco Aux switches. This is cool, but I only have one left and I don't think this would be ideal for something that I have to pop the hood for anyway.

Does the kit include a switch that can be installed near the compressor itself, so I do not have to use one of my 6 Bronco Aux switches?
We sell a switch/coupler kit that puts the switch next to the compressor and relocates the coupler as well:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off...-coupler-switch-bracket-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1711290845906-9j

You can always install an air line and mount a coupler somewhere on the exterior as well. But you'd want this connected to an upfitter (that's what they are there for) or mount your own switch to your dash. It does come with a switch but that's a bit hole on the dash.

Remember, when you are airing up you're not sitting in your truck. You're getting out your air hose and connecting it so popping the hood takes a second to do and you're done. That's why it's a great place because it's tucked away and does not take up room inside the cab or require any additional work to setup (like a portable kit).

mvilla

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Bronco w/ Sasquatch package
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a discount if we ordered the old model and want to upgrade to the new one?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com