MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are order banks still open? If so, this appears to goes against the forecast of high demand and the order banks only being open for 24 hours. Could this be an indication that the demand and market is softening?
Sponsored

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You read a rumor of 24 hrs on the internet and it was not true? Wow! Thats a first.

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read that 24 hour forecast in numerous websites to include the Ford Authority. However I get what you are saying. Nonetheless, after order banks being closed for over a year, what has appeared to be a high demand based on ADM, I am a bit surprised the order banks have not reached capacity considering there are only 6 months of production left for the 2023MY. It does beg the question if demand is softening. If I am not mistaken, the Maverick order banks closed after being open for 24 hours.

dj101nyc

Wildtrak
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend w/4.27 & rear dif
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I read that 24 hour forecast in numerous websites to include the Ford Authority. However I get what you are saying. Nonetheless, after order banks being closed for over a year, what has appeared to be a high demand based on ADM, I am a bit surprised the order banks have not reached capacity considering there are only 6 months of production left for the 2023MY. It does beg the question if demand is softening. If I am not mistaken, the Maverick order banks closed after being open for 24 hours.
Definitely interest is softening...getting bombarded with calls from a handful of tristate dealers still, I told them my orders already been placed more then twice. Hopefully that means I can get a raptor at msrp someday soon...

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think youā€™re assuming they have a pre-calculated ā€œcapacity.ā€ They clearly do not.

Iā€™d guess the 24-hour limit was arbitrary to stress the urgency and get a full production slate ordered done quickly. And that a certain number of the builds coming in still will not end up built, though not necessarily the ones at the end of the queue.

Sponsored

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess someone high up in the food chain said, keep them coming folks. Sins of the past will be sins of the future. MY24 will start off like MY23 my guess with no cost increase protection for current order holders. The fact that folks can submit orders that are well known constraints should tell us enough of where the mindset is.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I think part of the issue is all the constraints put on the orders. Lots of folks thought they would be able to order Base or manuals or even Everglades and they canā€™t so many may be waiting for exactly what they want.

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It am not throwing any shade on the Bronco. I LOVE it and am a super fan! I want to see it thrive and dominate the market. I am just surprised they have not met capacity for the remaining 6 months of production. If they had, they would have closed the order banks.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maverick closed in 5 days. I suspect the Bronco will close at a similar time. There was definitely more clarity around dealer available allocation this go-round. Maybe Ford isn't repeating stack orders deep model and dealers are being choosy about who they enter since each one counts against that precious allocation. I mean it makes sense, so I'm probably wrong.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It am not throwing any shade on the Bronco. I LOVE it and am a super fan! I want to see it thrive and dominate the market. I am just surprised they have not met capacity for the remaining 6 months of production. If they had, they would have closed the order banks.
Guess time will tell, did the Mustang order banks close?

My guess the rush is slowing down which makes sense at this point. Ford might have scared some customer away from ordering too with all the constraints and known backlog.

Only Ford knows.

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guess time will tell, did the Mustang order banks close?

My guess the rush is slowing down which makes sense at this point. Ford might have scared some customer away from ordering too with all the constraints and known backlog.

Only Ford knows.
And possibly the price increases! The high interest rates arenā€™t doing anyone any favors either.

OuterBankSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My guess based on my current two year wait ā€¦ they already have the order banks filled BUT bc of supply constraints they need to overfill slightly bc they canā€™t meet orders for all specifications. Some 23ā€™s will surely need to be resubmitted as 24ā€™s. Things looking better than they used to at least!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And possibly the price increases! The high interest rates arenā€™t doing anyone any favors either.
Well, of course interest is softening, most of the enthusiasts have finally taken delivery; only took 3 years....

There are still some fully initiated out there, sure, but Ford is now shifting into those who've watched all of us and want to be a part of the "it".

However, the economy, interest rates, and other issues will slow demand for Bronco, but also everything else as well. The easy money crypto craze has softened, so all of that play money that many have been far too easy to part with is drying up. We're now about to enter into the population of those who either really want it, or can really afford it.

Also, there is more competition coming online and honestly, Ford needs demand to slow. Dealers need inventory which will crush ADM and we can maybe get back to below MSRP so each individual sale isn't a make or break proposition.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you have a good perspective.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are order banks still open? If so, this appears to goes against the forecast of high demand and the order banks only being open for 24 hours. Could this be an indication that the demand and market is softening?
I never believed that 24hr thing. These sites are full of people who are REALLY into the Bronco. Look at the people buying multiple Broncos, sometimes 3 of 4. Normal people don't do that. The people around here have been obsessing over a vehicle for years. I suspect that leads to overestimate of overall desire for this vehicle.

Bronco isn't some limited supply boutique vehicle. While there are some constraints and demand due to newness, it's still a mass produced vehicle with tradeoffs for non-4x4 and non-open top use. With healthy competition. I think outside of this circle, in reality the general public is:

Ford Bronco Are 2023 Order Banks Still Open? 1680184586885
Sponsored