Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-stroke unicycle
Bronco
Badlands
Thanks for posting. Proof that the dealership model is the problem. Especially when honest upfront pricing dealers get punished for doing it the "right" way. The unscrupulous dealer wanting ADM on anything that has wheels wins. Bad play Ford
I'm certainly not going to promote the dealership model as the best sales model (nor am I implying that Teslas methodology works, because it's farcical and horrendous for the end-user), but there's going to be problems with any dealership, of any size, in any part of the country, in any market, submitting X thousand orders for a single model of vehicle for the same model year.

They could be ordering Flex's and it would take years for Ford to deliver enough units to fulfill the orders.

It's a bit self-serving of the B6g community to think that any single dealership would take delivery of that many units given the orders and volume that Bronco generated in a single model year.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '13 JKU Moab - '21 Bronco BL
Bronco
Badlands
Looks like BlueBronco's campaign is working.
While I would love to take credit for this, I had nothing to do with the article. My current campaign is helping those hit with ADM's.

Advertisement

Zone Offroad
Advertisement