Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think this article would be understood outside of the Bronco community
It's not the best writing, but the headline is simple and incendiary enough to get some traction.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for posting. Proof that the dealership model is the problem. Especially when honest upfront pricing dealers get punished for doing it the "right" way. The unscrupulous dealer wanting ADM on anything that has wheels wins. Bad play Ford
I'm certainly not going to promote the dealership model as the best sales model (nor am I implying that Teslas methodology works, because it's farcical and horrendous for the end-user), but there's going to be problems with any dealership, of any size, in any part of the country, in any market, submitting X thousand orders for a single model of vehicle for the same model year.

They could be ordering Flex's and it would take years for Ford to deliver enough units to fulfill the orders.

It's a bit self-serving of the B6g community to think that any single dealership would take delivery of that many units given the orders and volume that Bronco generated in a single model year.

Sponsored