Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I mean outside of the lack of knowledge and passion, there hasn't been anything to make me run to another dealer. Chapman is like a 5 minute drive from where I live not to mention it's too late to switch. Chapman has promised no additional cost above MSRP so hopefully that holds.
See my previous post to DeltaBravo. Chapman is going to bend you over if you let them.
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean outside of the lack of knowledge and passion, there hasn't been anything to make me run to another dealer. Chapman is like a 5 minute drive from where I live not to mention it's too late to switch. Chapman has promised no additional cost above MSRP so hopefully that holds.
Same here. Im just annoyed. Pretty sure if someone took the 20 minutes they could look up in their system who is lined up and scheduled for production. I would bet my paycheck that the systems these dealerships are standardized so if one dealer can do something they all should. Its just a matter of knowledge and effort. Theyre saying "we dont know" but what I am hearing is "we are not going to make the time to tell you".

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See my previous post to DeltaBravo. Chapman is going to bend you over if you let them.
Im an asshole. I seriously dont know how I havent been banned from this forum yet. They told me no dealer markups and no addons. I have that in an email. They add that shit I wont be paying for it.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here. Im just annoyed. Pretty sure if someone took the 20 minutes they could look up in their system who is lined up and scheduled for production. I would bet my paycheck that the systems these dealerships are standardized so if one dealer can do something they all should. Its just a matter of knowledge and effort. Theyre saying "we dont know" but what I am hearing is "we are not going to make the time to tell you".
exactly. since all the dealers use the same system (I think), I wish another dealer like Granger could look into Chapmans info and tell us what we want to know lol

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Im an asshole. I seriously dont know how I havent been banned from this forum yet. They told me no dealer markups and no addons. I have that in an email. They add that shit I wont be paying for it.
Well, you will need to report back when you are done. Not wishing bad stuff on anyone but those guys are criminal.

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

exactly. since all the dealers use the same system (I think), I wish another dealer like Granger could look into Chapmans info and tell us what we want to know lol
Thats the thing that baffles me. Like if we call the bronco customer service guys, why dont they have view only access on all this shit. Like I should be able to call those jokers and find out if I am getting strung along or whatever.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thats the thing that baffles me. Like if we call the bronco customer service guys, why dont they have view only access on all this shit. Like I should be able to call those jokers and find out if I am getting strung along or whatever.
Yeah exactly, it's crazy that Ford reps can't see all that. It almost seems impossible that they can't. Some team at Ford definitely analyzes all that. Why would support reps not be able to see basic data like specific dealer order count, etc. to help ease customer confusion. I called Ford support a couple times and one of the times, the guy couldn't tell me my reservation timestamp and I called again a different day and that person could. It's weird.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah exactly, it's crazy that Ford reps can't see all that. It almost seems impossible that they can't. Some team at Ford definitely analyzes all that. Why would support reps not be able to see basic data like specific dealer order count, etc. to help ease customer confusion. I called Ford support a couple times and one of the times, the guy couldn't tell me my reservation timestamp and I called again a different day and that person could. It's weird.
Yeah I have had similar instances. I am in the process of trying to relocate and I need to know if I am shipping a vehicle to my new location or am I flying back to phoenix and making a second road trip. The sooner I can get these details pinned down the easier my life is going to be. Maybe we will get some news tomorrow.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ended up buying an F-150 from Earnhardt yesterday. (for the wife)
The only BS they tried to add was some stupid GPS tracker and some Auto Butler program. They agreed to remove both before I even finished the "I'm leaving song and dance".

Sales guy was actually their Bronco manager, who is (I kid you not) a 23 year old kid who drives a Kia.

Currently my reservation is with San Tan, but frankly San Tan has always felt really sleazy to me. They promised no mandatory dealer add-ons on customer orders, but I haven't even gotten a single e-mail from them on anything.

Thinking about switching to Earnhardt. Sales tax rate is the same at 7.8, and I actually think I got a decent deal on the F-150.

I'm way late to the party, so 50:50 whether I even get a MY22 or 23.

What do you guys think? Call Ford and switch, or let it ride?

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ended up buying an F-150 from Earnhardt yesterday. (for the wife)
The only BS they tried to add was some stupid GPS tracker and some Auto Butler program. They agreed to remove both before I even finished the "I'm leaving song and dance".

Sales guy was actually their Bronco manager, who is (I kid you not) a 23 year old kid who drives a Kia.

Currently my reservation is with San Tan, but frankly San Tan has always felt really sleazy to me. They promised no mandatory dealer add-ons on customer orders, but I haven't even gotten a single e-mail from them on anything.

Thinking about switching to Earnhardt. Sales tax rate is the same at 7.8, and I actually think I got a decent deal on the F-150.

I'm way late to the party, so 50:50 whether I even get a MY22 or 23.

What do you guys think? Call Ford and switch, or let it ride?
flip a coin

Sponsored

MikeWolfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition, 2020 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jones Ford in Buckeye has a lower tax rate than any of the dealers in the greater Phoenix area
Was buying from Peoria Ford until I tried Jones
Purchased 4 new vehicles from them in the last 6 years
Have not checked with them on new Bronco
Waiting for the Raptor Bronco
Might be worth checking with them though

Tmkimler

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know what Sandersons allocation for 21s is?
I want to say their allocations was low 100's. I know they had close to 400 reservations when I placed my order 3/6 and I was pretty far back on that list. Never had a hope for a 2021 and glad waiting for a 2022

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I want to say their allocations was low 100's. I know they had close to 400 reservations when I placed my order 3/6 and I was pretty far back on that list. Never had a hope for a 2021 and glad waiting for a 2022
Thanks for intel

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jones Ford in Buckeye has a lower tax rate than any of the dealers in the greater Phoenix area
Jones = 7.4 %
Rodeo = 7.5
San tan = 7.8
Earnhardt = 7.8

Everyone else is higher. Worth an extra 2 hours of driving to save $120? For some yes, others no. Borderline case. Live in the West Valley? Easy choice.

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone have a preferred Ford dealer in AZ? Have never purchased a Ford out here so I'm looking for recs!
Got my build June 21st base 2dr 2.3 auto non sqt rr was #35 at Sanderson early day 2 res after crash.... woohoo but I'll prob sell and keep 2nd order I have..already got 37s for it in garage ..
Sponsored