First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i reserved sooner and ordered sooner....again, mine was built first...the day before the plant shut down over "TOPS"
Look now you well hear all kinds of shit from the Ford fan boys. Get ready. Oh by the way that’s not the first time Ford is lied. It sure won’t be the last.
Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They will likely come out of the lot in the reverse order that they went into the lot. The logistics of this is already an absolute nightmare, you think they can walk up to each vehicle and decide the order. They are trying to get this done as quickly as possible to get back to the business of building cars not doing warranty. Of course, they did have practice in this scenario with the explorer, so maybe we should expect more.

OP
OP

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The cheapest and easiest way is building them in the factory. Next is reworking dirt mountain. Last I’d shipping tops to dealers.
not a lot of logic with what you said. building them requires labor = money. they have already spent the money on dirt mountain broncos that has yet to be recouped and in addition, storage costs money as well.

simple math shows dirt mountain is costing them money by not getting them shipped. so no, not cheapest

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waiting for the Ford boot-lickers to show up in this thread too..."fOrD cAn't cOntrol EveRyThing, cOviD, weBasTo..sTaY PumPeD"

Ford hasn't kept 1 promise or date thus far, and aren't doing anything to protect the consumer. This is the first American car I've ever bought. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but there is no way in hell I will ever put myself through this again. Fuck this whole roll-out, fuck Levine for his corporate double-speak bullshit, and fuck Ford for LYING about production dates, not taking responsibility for their dealers and vendor/supplier issues, production delays, and acting like they're doing me a favor by botching this whole clusterfuck. ...now back to waiting patiently like I have any other option...rant over.
Are you just here to troll? You just drove off one of our best posters and one of the best dealers on here...what more do you want?

Sponsored

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you just here to troll? You just drove off one of our best posters and one of the best dealers on here...what more do you want?
No, just expressing my opinion, not trolling...Im actually genuinely frustrated by the way dealers are trying to take advantage of people who just want a Bronco. If other people know they aren't alone in their concerns over dealer-markup then we can collectively sway opinion.

Im not trying to fight with you or be a dick, but isn't this (internet message forum) the exact place to vent frustrations and connect with others who feel the same? Its not like im yelling out front of a restaurant or something?

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol sad.

maybe yours is already on the truckZ
Lots of broncos being shipped without email notification.

otherwise, don’t know what else to say. Hug? I sell $5 hugs

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

not a lot of logic with what you said. building them requires labor = money. they have already spent the money on dirt mountain broncos that has yet to be recouped and in addition, storage costs money as well.

simple math shows dirt mountain is costing them money by not getting them shipped. so no, not cheapest
The labor to build new Broncos (or rangers) is in place and working 40 hours a week. The labor to bring Broncos to MAP from dirt mountain and replace roofs is above and beyond the normal labor. Ford is using overtime and/or 3rd party on dirt mountain.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waiting for the Ford boot-lickers to show up in this thread too..."fOrD cAn't cOntrol EveRyThing, cOviD, weBasTo..sTaY PumPeD"

Ford hasn't kept 1 promise or date thus far, and aren't doing anything to protect the consumer. This is the first American car I've ever bought. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but there is no way in hell I will ever put myself through this again. Fuck this whole roll-out, fuck Levine for his corporate double-speak bullshit, and fuck Ford for LYING about production dates, not taking responsibility for their dealers and vendor/supplier issues, production delays, and acting like they're doing me a favor by botching this whole clusterfuck. ...now back to waiting patiently like I have any other option...rant over.
Holy F do you sound angry. I can't image letting something or someone get me so mad to cuss them up and down, blame them for everything, call them liar's but still stick around and willingly pay them $50k of my hard earned money.

Sponsored

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy F do you sound angry. I can't image letting something or someone get me so mad to cuss them up and down, blame them for everything, call them liar's but still stick around and willingly pay them $50k of my hard earned money.
Not really angry...more like a Lewis Black vent...sorry about the cussing, the military skewed my view of appropriate language around others. It's all good.

OP
OP

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lol sad.

maybe yours is already on the truckZ
Lots of broncos being shipped without email notification.

otherwise, don’t know what else to say. Hug? I sell $5 hugs
haha...my rant is in no way about me having to wait....many people have waited much longer for their "built" bronco. I have been waiting 26yrs for the bronco(since the last one built was in 1996). Im happy Ford brought back the Bronco. Im happy i was able to reserve a First Edition within the 1st hour of release. Im happy my brother is getting his sooner than expected. the only thing I'm frustrated about is Ford communication and lack thereof. Why tell people the priority of 2nd gen MIC tops if they had no intention of following through with it. That was 1 of many times Ford just shouldn't have said shit! Its said that this world is evolving away from "my word is my bond" to commitments are meant to be broken.

OP
OP

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The labor to build new Broncos (or rangers) is in place and working 40 hours a week. The labor to bring Broncos to MAP from dirt mountain and replace roofs is above and beyond the normal labor. Ford is using overtime and/or 3rd party on dirt mountain.
that makes sense, thank you

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Lied, like thats something new

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

haha...my rant is in no way about me having to wait....many people have waited much longer for their "built" bronco. I have been waiting 26yrs for the bronco(since the last one built was in 1996). Im happy Ford brought back the Bronco. Im happy i was able to reserve a First Edition within the 1st hour of release. Im happy my brother is getting his sooner than expected. the only thing I'm frustrated about is Ford communication and lack thereof. Why tell people the priority of 2nd gen MIC tops if they had no intention of following through with it. That was 1 of many times Ford just shouldn't have said shit! Its said that this world is evolving away from "my word is my bond" to commitments are meant to be broken.
Spot on. It’s amazing how much time is spent justifying why a commitment wasn’t delivered vs doing what it takes to uphold the commitment.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.