First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Spot on. It’s amazing how much time is spent justifying why a commitment wasn’t delivered vs doing what it takes to uphold the commitment.
So just enjoy your black and white rendering poster and your hammock man........it's all gouda. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So just enjoy your black and white rendering poster and your hammock man........it's all gouda. :)
lmao...i was just getting ready to type that!!!! sitting in my hammock rubbing one off to my poster.......its all goooooood, man

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

haha...my rant is in no way about me having to wait....many people have waited much longer for their "built" bronco. I have been waiting 26yrs for the bronco(since the last one built was in 1996). Im happy Ford brought back the Bronco. Im happy i was able to reserve a First Edition within the 1st hour of release. Im happy my brother is getting his sooner than expected. the only thing I'm frustrated about is Ford communication and lack thereof. Why tell people the priority of 2nd gen MIC tops if they had no intention of following through with it. That was 1 of many times Ford just shouldn't have said shit! Its said that this world is evolving away from "my word is my bond" to commitments are meant to be broken.
They actually said they replacing those of us that already had hard tops first but you don’t see any of us complaining

OP
OP

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They actually said they replacing those of us that already had hard tops first but you don’t see any of us complaining
hmmmmm, maybe...just maybe...because you have yours??

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
THEY LIED!!!!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone else see this as a good thing?
To me this likely means that they are replacing tops AND building new Broncos. How is that bad?
Yes, they could try harder to do a first-in first-out approach but we know they are busting their butts to fix a pretty bad mistake.
Just my 2 cents....
Nope, it is either one or the other. I am sure that Ford's MIC 2.0 / Dirt Mountain retrofit facility has unlimited floor space and labor on hand to get these things fixed. There is no possible way that Ford could be swapping out MIC's from DM and also have remaining MIC 2.0 capacity to send an FE down the line. If Ford only has the capacity to swap out xxx Broncos a day and they are producing yyy MIC 2.0's they should slow MIC production so they don't break their promises. I can't believe that they would consider building a new FE or any MIC Bronco right now. This truly is an outrage.

Ricks73eb

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 bronco, 77f100, 90 mustang, 05 f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Waiting for the Ford boot-lickers to show up in this thread too..."fOrD cAn't cOntrol EveRyThing, cOviD, weBasTo..sTaY PumPeD"

Ford hasn't kept 1 promise or date thus far, and aren't doing anything to protect the consumer. This is the first American car I've ever bought. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but there is no way in hell I will ever put myself through this again. Fuck this whole roll-out, fuck Levine for his corporate double-speak bullshit, and fuck Ford for LYING about production dates, not taking responsibility for their dealers and vendor/supplier issues, production delays, and acting like they're doing me a favor by botching this whole clusterfuck. ...now back to waiting patiently like I have any other option...rant over.

edit* I'm not that mad, just venting...Didnt mean to upset anybody...thought I could just blow off some steam in this "ford lied' thread. This isnt directed at anybody here, sorry if you took it that way.
I'm sorry all I heard was boo hoo.. like a child having a temper tantrum.. don't like it go buy something else ffs.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not a lot of logic with what you said. building them requires labor = money. they have already spent the money on dirt mountain broncos that has yet to be recouped and in addition, storage costs money as well.

simple math shows dirt mountain is costing them money by not getting them shipped. so no, not cheapest
I agree with you and Cheapest doesnt matter. Their promise was to do it in order starting with those built first. But at this point I don't expect @Ford Motor Company to get this right. They haven't gotten any of the launch right so far so we should not expect this to go as planned. Grats to you Bro and sorry to you... stay positive, you'll be getting your FE soon 👍🏾

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waiting for the Ford boot-lickers to show up in this thread too..."fOrD cAn't cOntrol EveRyThing, cOviD, weBasTo..sTaY PumPeD"

Ford hasn't kept 1 promise or date thus far, and aren't doing anything to protect the consumer. This is the first American car I've ever bought. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but there is no way in hell I will ever put myself through this again. Fuck this whole roll-out, fuck Levine for his corporate double-speak bullshit, and fuck Ford for LYING about production dates, not taking responsibility for their dealers and vendor/supplier issues, production delays, and acting like they're doing me a favor by botching this whole clusterfuck. ...now back to waiting patiently like I have any other option...rant over.
You sir have many options available to you. I would suggest that you cancel your order and get another non-american vehicle, problem solved and you will live a much happier life. Why stress over such an issue?

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And then there's my FE that was built before yours and still awaiting shipment. Take that.

OP
OP

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And then there's my FE that was built before yours and still awaiting shipment. Take that.
ouch

well Ford, what say you?

snolen

First Edition
First Name
stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
mine was built on 8 11 still nothing is a FE also

OP
OP

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

mine was built on 8 11 still nothing is a FE also
does yours show "built" or "in production 8/11"? mine still shows "in production".
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.