Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The commitment! nice job, you've taken it to the next level, nicely done!!!
Sponsored

HeathMas

Badlands
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! Blown away. Can not wait to see more people build their broncos.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amazing job. I only wish I had your connections (and vision).

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well done. I love the painted Molle basket. Also i cant wait to get the adv hood- although i think its last on my list- the crowing jewel thats going to tie it all together as it where 😎

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you plan on doing anything to protect your side panels from rock chips? Maybe Rhino line your bottom QTR of your door? You have a tremendous amount of good idea's. Your build looks great. That color choice for your seat's is pretty amazing. Would like to see more pictures of the hard top covered. Maybe a walk around video next?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks cool! How much was it to Line-X the top?
Thanks. I got the top, fender flares, rear bumper and grille done at the same time, so I can't really say what the top cost. To do it all was very reasonable though. It would have cost alot more to paint the top than Line-X it, and I have noticed it does muffle the noise a little more, and when we had our cold spell, it did stay warmer inside.

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you show a picture of where you placed the seat heater / cooling controls?
I'll have to take one and post it. I put the driver control on the opposite side of the mirror adjust switch in the center console, and the passenger one on the right side lower part of the seat, so they just have to reach down and turn it on. I did it that way so it balances the center console nicely. The original heater controls on the dash now operate the heated seats in the back.
You can see the driver control in this pic on the center console next to the window switches.
Ford Bronco Bad_Bronco Build...... So far...... IMG_5625

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really great build. I’m particularly interested in the seats, on the heating and cooling is it a switch on the side of the seat? Could you wire it to an aux switch?
I put the driver control on the opposite side of the mirror adjust switch in the center console, and the passenger one on the right side lower part of the seat, so they just have to reach down and turn it on. I did it that way so it balances the center console nicely. The original heater controls on the dash now operate the heated seats in the back.
I don't know why you would want to wire it to an auxiliary switch when the switches are supplied. Just have to wire them to a running power wire.
You can see the driver control in this pic on the center console next to the window switches.

img_5625-jpg.jpg

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good looking Bronco and some of your modifications are what I've planned for mine, when ever it gets built.

You went with Katzkin's XT leather on the seat parts that are the Barracuda perforate?
Thanks.....I used Katzkin XT on the outside parts of the seats where you always rub getting in or out. Since I needed the perforation for the Heated/Cooled seats, I chose the Barracuda because of it's double thickness, it's perforated, and I like the contrast. Pictures don't do the barracuda justice, as when you look at it, it will be brighter and darker depending on angle. When I tried to get that in a pic, the camera kept changing, and could not catch it.

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you plan on doing anything to protect your side panels from rock chips? Maybe Rhino line your bottom QTR of your door? You have a tremendous amount of good idea's. Your build looks great. That color choice for your seat's is pretty amazing. Would like to see more pictures of the hard top covered. Maybe a walk around video next?
I do plan on Line-Xing the lower part of the door. There is a line about 2" from the bottom that I will go up to. I will do up to there, and down to the frame. Plan on doing that when I finish my "proper" tube rock sliders. I will make some removable mud flaps that I can attach on the front and rear of my rock sliders, most likely out of aluminum, and form them to look good. Take them off when I need to. Thanks for the compliments..... closer pic of the top Line-X'ed......
Ford Bronco Bad_Bronco Build...... So far...... Line-X to

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you also leather wrap the dash?
Yes, I did. it was either that, or dye the dash to get rid of that camel tan color. I chose the leather with Red stitching.

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Bad_Bronco Looks good. Who did the Dash panel cover? I really would like to get my dash done like that.
Thanks......United Upholstery in Surrey, BC. I would check with Katzkin and they could point you to a Upholsterer in your area that could probably do it. It's not a cover though, it's the actual dash covered.

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

None of the attachments open for me.
There was an error while I was trying to put this together yesterday, so that could be the reason. If there are any pics you or anyone want to see that didn't show up, let me know and I'll post them.

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh my gosh, you have really done a nice job. And unique. So gutsy to tear the interior all apart! Congratulations.

Just when I think I know what I want to do, all these new ideas come about! Thanks for sharing the details and photos. I look forward to a viewing in person when we all get together - however I'll be lucky if I see mine in 2022?
Thanks.... Keep your fingers crossed, it will show up......

Sherpa11

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 2021 first edition, 2023 bronco raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
can you explain more of what you did to add the seat cooling? is it a kit you buy or what exactly. great job throughout with everything you did man!! this makes me want to change out my seats from my FE
Sponsored