First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m getting leather for sure and like the two tone look. I also prefer the blue accents color over the orange of BLs.
the tan leather is gaining on me in the pics I've seen, but also thinking wikdtrak for the blue accents instead or orange as well.
Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

BL has better interior- no auto seats with MGV though and the squatch rims aren’t all black like the WT.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I show my wife side by side pictures of BL non-squatch and WT. She liked the WT better specifically becuase the rims.
Have you shown your wife these Badlands rims? Look better than WT imho. This is not Sasquatch.
Ford Bronco Badlands vs Wildtrak Screenshot_20201118-065535

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you shown your wife these Badlands rims? Look better than WT imho. This is not Sasquatch.
I did, but liked the all black. I like either. It will just come down to which one will give me more for the money. If I upgrade the BL and it costs more than a WT. Well, the math answers it for me.

Sponsored

Cholondo

Heritage
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chief Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My 4 door Wrangler has carpet in it and I'm tired of trying to vacuum off dog hair and kids cheerios... last week I had to take the passenger side carpet out and steam clean it because someone spilled a drink in it that stunk.... anyway, washout interior for me going forward or else I would get the WildTrak.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Badlands is the most capable Bronco. It has even been stated by Ford when discussing the trims. The Wildtrak's advantage will be when they are both fully optioned, it will probably weigh less because of the plastic bumpers, lack of skid plates, and no sway bar disconnect. Wildtrak also has a dedicated sport mode. Other than that, I think the Badlands has a lot more to offer.

EDIT: I also wanted to add that just because it is the most capable, it doesn't mean it is the best for you. The Wildtrak is still a great trim, I just feel I will get more out of a Badlands.

Last edited:

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Badlands is the most capable Bronco. It has even been stated by Ford when discussing the trims. The Wildtrak's advantage will be when they are both fully optioned, it will probably weigh less because of the plastic bumpers, lack of skid plates, and no sway bar disconnect. Wildtrak also has a dedicated sport mode. Other than that, I think the Badlands has a lot more to offer.

Off topic here, but, since you mentioned the weights of different components, does anyone know how much weight does the swaybar disconnect add?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer the WT all black look

The chrome - carb grey allow ring ruins it for me

Don’t like any chrome or chrome looking stuff on my vehicle
Just a personal opinion

Last edited:

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I show my wife side by side pictures of BL non-squatch and WT. She liked the WT better specifically becuase the rims.

My wife too but the interior on the WT isn’t ideal.

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did, but liked the all black. I like either. It will just come down to which one will give me more for the money. If I upgrade the BL and it costs more than a WT. Well, the math answers it for me.
I’m with your wife on this one - I definitely prefer the WT-only rims. Have a WT reservation and am fine with the (leather) seats but am struggling with the beige dash ... if I go with MGV seats in the BL I can actually save a few bucks - WT comes in just under 60k and BL about 800 less BUT no running boards (or power seats if I go with the MGV on BL) ... have zero need for the front disconnect so that’s a non factor ... at the end of the day - on 12/7 - I’m 60/40 likely to stick with the WT ... but who knows what may change between now and then!! Good Luck!

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the Badlands really that much better then the Wildtrak???
The Badlands has all the Hero switches on the dash . The blank spot on the Wildtrak is a deal breaker .

Just kidding ...sorta . I had sent my dealer a Wildtrak build since I was getting the Area 51 color and the interior grab handles and stitching would match but then actual pics of the interior came out and I just don't care for the lighter beige look . I didn't care for the gloss black grill either but I could easily paint that . I finally decided on a Badlands w/Lux pkg since the only thing that was drawing me away from that was the orange trim on the inside but I actually kinda liked that once I saw it in Tennessee . I'll have all the switches as a bonus :)

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep going back and forth, I'm now on the "all my vehicles interiors have been basically black, time for a change" which puts me back on the WT. And as best I can tell the WT offers me anything I'd need (seeing as I don't need the auto-disconnect) and will option the vehicle out. I also like the black emblems on the WT, which I don't believe any other model has. So, loaded WT in Area 51 might be what I end up ordering next month.

As far as 'better', outside of the swaybar disconnect and floors, not much is different or can't be optioned on either ride. The price point of both loaded up is within a few bucks of each other.

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Every time I read how folks are choosing WT because they don’t like the aluminum (not chrome) beauty rings on the Sasquatch wheels I have to chuckle...

Y’all do realize you can remove those rings, take them down to your local powder coat shop, and make them black (or any other color under the sun) for like a hundred bucks, right?

Or... just order the black rings from the parts counter at your dealer.

Seems like a silly thing to base your trim choice on.

pic: Badlands Sasquatch w/ black beauty rings

Ford Bronco Badlands vs Wildtrak B6FE08AC-8546-4514-9A3F-4777BAE81F1D

Last edited:

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

EDIT: I also wanted to add that just because it is the most capable, it doesn't mean it is the best for you. The Wildtrak is still a great trim, I just feel I will get more out of a Badlands.
What is the Sport Mode? I noticed that some have it , others do not.
Sponsored