Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm guessing you live somewhere that you won't get pulled over for having wheels that stick out beyond the wheel wells.
Colorado and I'll be on the forest service roads and high up in the mountains. Life is good.
Sponsored

74Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco and 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please post your DORA, curious if the 4.7 gears on a non squatch automatic is truly allowed to be ordered and also if it is free or $1800 (as priced in the accessories list).,
Ford Bronco Base Badlands w/ 33s vs Sasquatch w/ 35s final decision 1611441376648
Ford Bronco Base Badlands w/ 33s vs Sasquatch w/ 35s final decision 1611441376648

Please post your DORA, curious if the 4.7 gears on a non squatch automatic is truly allowed to be ordered and also if it is free or $1800 (as priced in the accessories list).,
Hopefully this posts

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would have to be Ford approved. I tried to put a aftermarket exhaust on my F150, but the Ford dealership told me without it being approved or installed by Ford it voids their manufacturer warranty. And of course the dealership wanted an arm and a leg to install a similar exhaust system. My advice, read the fine print before doing anything major aftermarket... Or buy ford performance and I have it installed by the dealership.
I sure as hell didnt have Ford install my lift or get it approved. Ive had it 3yrs (45k miles), 6” lift, 35s and they’ve warrantied numerous driveline items with no issue.

Bronconheimer

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may have found the way......

I ordered BFG 33s on optional beadlock compatible wheels.

I'm thinking of throwing the 33 BFG on a set of steelies to DD and get 35-37 mud terrains on the beadlocks with real rings.

Really liking the Mickey Baja XS.....

Sponsored

bkostang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So has anyone actually tried to order the badlands non sas with the 4.7 gears and been successful? Looked through this thread but didn’t get any confirmation.

Djdmustang

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So has anyone actually tried to order the badlands non sas with the 4.7 gears and been successful? Looked through this thread but didn’t get any confirmation.
Yeah I would like to know as well if that has been confirmed.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are referring to a manual, yes. My order confirmed stick 33 and 4.7.

automatics get 4.46 unless sasquatched. the SPECS sheet never mentions a 4.7 auto option unless squatch. go to the bronco media page. that has been relatively reliable and has not changed much. I think the 4.7 option was a B&P error.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried to do this and my dealer said sure but need to add Sasquatch. So I am sure its a big fat no. I even said the BP let me and sent them that print out.

Sponsored

Deleted member 12136

I tried to do this and my dealer said sure but need to add Sasquatch. So I am sure its a big fat no. I even said the BP let me and sent them that print out.
Try ordering with a manual transmission. I think the auto-transmission changes the gear ratio.

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I considered skipping Sasquatch, especially if I go with a manual, until I started pricing wheels and tires out. Once you go with the optional BL wheels, the difference isn't that much. Add in the fact that you need five wheels and five tires and Sasquatch wins for me.

RiseAbove

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ultimately my decision was made to stay on the stock 33s and stock wheels. I know that I want aftermarket wheels, so why would I pay extra for wheels I plan on replacing anyway. I’ll ride the 33s for awhile, and when it’s time to replace I’ll get my new wheels too on 35s.

This also allowed me to upgrade to the high package, while staying “somewhere” within a budget.

I want my Bronco to be more personalized and what better way than aftermarket wheels and deciding on what lift you want. Just my personal opinion, to each their own

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand if you buy your own wheels and tires, that gets extensive. BUT, if you order with different wheels and tires, the cost for the base ones are subtracted. The $2500 makes no sense to me. There must be something else in the Sasquatch package that I am unaware of.
Better/bigger/wider wheels and tires, slight lift, wider fender flares, and better gearing on automatic. I think that is it and also a good value if you don't want to mess with your brand new truck out of the gate. Especially since most people are going to opt for the optional wheels. The difference then is only $1500.

OP
OP
flamingojoe

flamingojoe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There have been a handful of recently posted photos that have helped confirm my decision for the 33s on BL.

1612189041736.png

1612189059004.png

1612189072336.png

1612189096929.png

1612189117142.png
Sponsored