First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just an FYI the way B&P shows Sasquatch has a good amount of artistic license. The tires in B&P look to be at least 365 wides and closer to 37’s than 35’s. Tire will not stick outside the flares from the factory — govt regulations. So that look that you want won’t actually exist in person from the factory.

I don’t really see the dilemma here. You’ll be able to upgrade to 35’s with no issue down the road. Why pay $2,500 more for so-so wheels whose beadlock capability you’ll never use and unproven multi-terrain tires.

Roll with 33’s and just upgrade to 35’s for half the cost if you’re unsatisfied with 33’s.
This. Couldn't have said it better myself. If you were waffling between a BD SAS or BL w/33s, I'd say that's a harder decision, but with BL w/33s, you're almost getting a WT or FE for much less, and with 33s, which are awesome (what I have on my current FSB).
Sponsored

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4.7 gearing dude.
I think you need sas to get it, I think the B&P is fucked up still.
No you don’t. Manual transmission Badlands has 4.7 gears. This has been said multiple times and there are documents.

People, please- please stop with the “I think” and “I’m not sure but maybe”. If you are not sure, look it up. All the info is out there

Also, all Broncos have HOSS. The dampers are what differs.
Ford Bronco Base Badlands w/ 33s vs Sasquatch w/ 35s final decision 82812345-2EE8-45E9-B80F-53B0D9DCD958

Last edited:

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No you don’t. Manual transmission Badlands has 4.7 gears. This has been said multiple times and there are documents.

People, please- please stop with the “I think” and “I’m not sure but maybe”. If you are not sure, look it up. All the info is out there

Also, all Broncos have HOSS. The dampers are what differs.

View attachment 81265
Now go ahead and check on 2.7 Auto. The B&P says no charge for 4.7 without sas, but there have been conflicting reports on that. I was referring to the 2.7 Auto..if this was only about MT, I may incorrect.
Even a report by the dealership said they were not sure as posted by another member here.
Tell you want since you seem so sure. Let's bet $50 that the 2.7 Auto BL doesn't come with the 4.7 gearing without an upcharge or you that need sas to get it.
I am hoping I lose this bet, but please ,please, please, take me up on it.

I never said a word about HOSS did I?

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now go ahead and check on 2.7 Auto. The B&P says no charge for 4.7 without sas, but there have been conflicting reports on that.
Even a report by the dealership said they were not sure as posted by another member here.
Tell you want since you seem so sure. Let's bet $50 that the 2.7 Auto BL doesn't come with the 4.7 gearing without an upcharge or you that need sas to get it.
I am hoping I lose this bet, but please ,please, please, take me up on it.
Read what you wrote. Never did you state 2.7 auto. If you are going to omit it during your response, don’t then assume everyone knows what you mean.

So to be clear- you meant “4.7 gearing dude [w/ 2.7]” or did you mean “4.7 gearing dude [w/ auto]” or did you mean “4.7 gearing dude [w/ 2.7 & auto]?

To be clear, outside of Sasquatch, you can get 4.7 final gear in a manual Badlands.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife doesn’t care what other Broncos have. She offroads her vehicles on moderate to difficult rocky trails and she’ll be going BL non sasquatch. She’s also only 5’2” and that extra inch is a big deal for her on a DD. She can go on any trail that 98% of Bronco owners will ever go on.

if she wants to ride in a lifted vehicle with 35” tires then she can in my truck & jeep.

besides she’d be dumping the squatch wheels & tires anyways and not spending $2500 for 4.7 and larger flares.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m curious, what helped you guys make the final decision one way or the other? Are there any photos of the vehicle that helped you decide either way?
Ford Bronco Base Badlands w/ 33s vs Sasquatch w/ 35s final decision 1611349637846

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Read what you wrote. Never did you state 2.7 auto. If you are going to omit it during your response, don’t then assume everyone knows what you mean.

So to be clear- you meant “4.7 gearing dude [w/ 2.7]” or did you mean “4.7 gearing dude [w/ auto]” or did you mean “4.7 gearing dude [w/ 2.7 & auto]?

To be clear, outside of Sasquatch, you can get 4.7 final gear in a manual Badlands.
I did read what I wrote which is why I clarified. That was my fault. Guilty.
Now...back you your post. Based on what you said that all the info is out there just read it before posting. Right?? So, based on the B&P for the BL 2.7 Auto for 4.7 gearing it relfects no charge when selected. So that should be accurate, right? So...you wanna put your money where your mouth is or not?

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did read what I wrote which is why I clarified. That was my fault. Guilty.
Now...back you your post. Based on what you said that all the info is out there just read it before posting. Right?? So, based on the B&P for the BL 2.7 Auto for 4.7 gearing it relfects no charge when selected. So that should be accurate, right? So...you wanna put your money where your mouth is or not?
All the info is out there. We agree on that. You did not talk about HOSS. We agree on that.

Who says B&P is right? Slow down the posting and vamp up the reading. I know you are trying to help but just read what I wrote and what you wrote.

Hopefully my edited, Ford Media brochure-pic is posted to help answer any questions. Again, the info is out there. B&P is flawed- glad we agree.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
get a tape measure. Measure out 0.7 inches (about a thumb width), that is about how much higher your truck will sit. Then measure 1.2 inches and that is how much wider the tires will be. If that is worth $2500 to you, then have at it, Hoss (pun intended)!

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All the info is out there. We agree on that. You did not talk about HOSS. We agree on that.

Who says B&P is right? Slow down the posting and vamp up the reading. I know you are trying to help but just read what I wrote and what you wrote.

Hopefully my edited, Ford Media brochure-pic is posted to help answer any questions. Again, the info is out there. B&P is flawed- glad we agree.
I cannot open what you attached, fails to open.
I disagree. I still cannot get 100% confirmation if the 2.7 Auto 2DR BL comes with 4.7 gearing with no up charge or only with with sas. I don't think it does, despite what the B&P reflects. I say "think" becuase I don't know for sure.
Does it? What does your doc say?

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I disagree. I still cannot get 100% confirmation if the 2.7 Auto 2DR BL comes with 4.7 gearing with no up charge or only with with sas. I don't think it does, despite what the B&P reflects. I say "think" becuase I don't know for sure.
To get 4.7 gears, you need either the Sasquatch package or a manual Badlands. As of this moment, no other way.

Ford Bronco Base Badlands w/ 33s vs Sasquatch w/ 35s final decision C6B8B3D7-3727-4030-9264-ED7874396031

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

B&P is wrong. 4.7 is Sasquatch package or Manual badlands. This is made clear in the order guide. The order guides trumps B&P

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

To get 4.7 gears, you need either the Sasquatch package or a manual Badlands. As of this moment, no other way.

Ford Bronco Base Badlands w/ 33s vs Sasquatch w/ 35s final decision C6B8B3D7-3727-4030-9264-ED7874396031
Thought so.
Thanks
Sponsored