Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

dealer installed heated seats will be added for $500-$600 to my Base, 2dr, 7 speed, mod bumper, roof rails, Oxford White
At that price I wonder if the heat pads are already in the seats and it’s just a matter of adding the harness and switch?
Sponsored

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

dealer installed heated seats will be added for $500-$600 to my Base, 2dr, 7 speed, mod bumper, roof rails, Oxford White
Tell me more! Any specifics on parts and where the switch will be?

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tell me more! Any specifics on parts and where the switch will be?
From what I understand the dealer does remove the seat cover to install the aftermarket heating element but they do not wire to the factory switch location. The switch ends up on the side of the seat.

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
From what I understand the dealer does remove the seat cover to install the aftermarket heating element but they do not wire to the factory switch location. The switch ends up on the side of the seat.
just google dealer installed heated seats for comments

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can get it on Amazon for $200

I was wrong, it’s $52.99 for two complete sets.

Last edited:

Sponsored

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First post here.

For those curious to see how 33" all terrain tires would look on the base with the polished steelies then I mocked these up in Photoshop.

I think this looks fantastic, the proportions with 33" tires look just right for the 2 door. The 35" tires are better suited on the 4 door.

I'm surprised Ford don't offer 32" all terrain tires as standard with the base or as an upgrade (gloss black 17" steelies) considering it would provide a little more ground clearance to match that in the base Wrangler.

I dread to think how many hours I've spent on that configurator going back and forth with options. I'm constantly torn between the Base and the Black Diamond, it seems like there's so many options but too many compromises to get the perfect configuration that I'm after.

Decided not to get carried away with all the bells and whistles and to stick with the base and then upgrade to 32"/33" tires later for the minimal off-roading I'll be doing.

Money I save can go to other things since a $7k jump to Black Diamond isn't justified IMO which is the only alternative option I like that doesn't break the bank.

This base configuration comes in at $33,920.

bronco.png
bronco2.png
Mcuncle, how do you price out adding the 33 inch tires to the base? Size on the 16 inch rims? Thank you, Debbie

mcunkle

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mcuncle, how do you price out adding the 33 inch tires to the base? Size on the 16 inch rims? Thank you, Debbie
5x LT255/85R16 = $1400 these are 32.8" and would appear narrower than in my render.

[Edit] LT285/75R16 would work too.

It might just be possible to go up one more size with a slightly wider tire but it will depend on the width of the steelies and how much clearance there is with stock suspension, so someone would need to try that and report back if they fit.

Last edited:

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

5x LT255/85R16 = $1400 these are 32.8" and would appear narrower than in my render.

It might just be possible to go up one more size with a slightly wider tire but it will depend on the width of the steelies and how much clearance there is with stock suspension, so someone would need to try that and report back if they fit.
Fabulous. Thank you, Mcuncle.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a VIN and in the VIN tracker, there is still no window sticker, BUT the picture is now showing the Sasquatch Base badge. First time I've seen it. The sticker does NOT appear in the order confirmation page that we're sent to from the email link.

4Dr Base 2.7 Sasquatch

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 4Dr Base Sasquatch

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a VIN and in the VIN tracker, there is still no window sticker, BUT the picture is now showing the Sasquatch Base badge. First time I've seen it. The sticker does NOT appear in the order confirmation page that we're sent to from the email link.

4Dr Base 2.7 Sasquatch

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 4Dr Base Sasquatch
nice. Mine does not. Assumed it would be a bumper difference (as in B&P) but looks like that’s not the case?
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 0104EA1A-EE67-4C04-9AFD-5146B511357A

Sponsored

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
nice. Mine does not. Assumed it would be a bumper difference (as in B&P) but looks like that’s not the case?
Its glitchy still, my build will only show the badge if I add the modular bumper and Sas. Once I remove the bumper but still have Sas its gone.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Its glitchy still, my build will only show the badge if I add the modular bumper and Sas. Once I remove the bumper but still have Sas its gone.
Just played with it in build & Price. I only see the Sasquatch badge if you get Sasquatch AND the 2.7L engine, which I have.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right, in B&P it sure seems to be the bumper. (But I am working with a scheduled build image generated by Ford outside of generic B&P system.)

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

4Dr Base 2.7 Sasquatch

Which blue is that? Looks nice in the image.

I was at a local Ford dealership yesterday evening, checking out colors on other Ford vehicles for reference. Saw Velocity Blue but could not find any Anti-Matter Blue.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which blue is that? Looks nice in the image.

I was at a local Ford dealership yesterday evening, checking out colors on other Ford vehicles for reference. Saw Velocity Blue but could not find any Anti-Matter Blue.
It's Velocity Blue, gonna look like this...

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread VB 4Dr Sasquatch
Sponsored