TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Base trim isn't available in the orange unfortunately.

CNIoR9r.png
Dammit, of course you need to pay an extra $8k just to get the best looking color. Guess I'll be pulling the panels off mine and getting them wrapped.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I honestly don’t care tbh. The base+Sasquatch might be the best value proposition in the industry. Absolute insanity I honestly can’t get over it.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
I honestly don’t care tbh. The base+Sasquatch might be the best value proposition in the industry. Absolute insanity I honestly can’t get over it.
Lockers, better suspension, huge tires.... I bet Sasquatch isn't cheap. I agree though, it's amazing it's offered on the base. I'm excited.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lockers, better suspension, huge tires.... I bet Sasquatch isn't cheap. I agree though, it's amazing it's offered on the base. I'm excited.
Even if it’s a $5k option it’s still an absurd value. I don’t see it being even that much.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same. It's cool Ford apparently will offer the enhanced off-road package on base model. And at least it looks like a red color will be offered as well, since I'm a red car guy. Although one of the blues might look good as well. Some base model vehicles offer only white/gray/black, so at least Ford offers some other options.

Sponsored

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Even if it’s a $5k option it’s still an absurd value. I don’t see it being even that much.
My guess is more than 5k... But we will see. If it's less than 35k for a base bronco with 35 inch tires and lockers than that will be an incredible deal and Jeep will have to rethink everything.

dirtyscab

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
My fingers are crossed for $2,000, but I'm being optimistic. The cost for a customer to add those things to a Bronco aftermarket will be expensive, but when they're there from the factory you're subtracting the cost of the stock equipment, and Ford is going to get bulk discount on all those goodies.

The Sasquatch is going to be much more than I need though, so if they price it at like $5,000 I'll probably just go for the Big Bend for some 32 inch A/T tires plus all the random other things it gets.

All depends on how much money Ford want to make versus how bad they want to squeeze the life out of the Wrangler.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Base trim isn't available in the orange unfortunately.

CNIoR9r.png
You guys are killing me. I'm in the toss up crew.

Base will surely keep the price down. And with the 35's and an upgrade to the V6 I'm thinking hard about it. Doesn't have 1st or 2nd choice colors for me, but the Antimatter Blue isn't bad.

Second choice obviously the Big Bend.... I like remote start... never had it, wife always did though. And why not have it factory installed. Big Bend also has Race Red (1st choice) and Area 51 (2nd choice).

So it'll be real tough to choose, Big Bend certainly preferred, but I want it to not cost an arm and a leg.

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waiting game for Sasq pricing for me. Reserved other model but knowing that is 100% changeable it makes no difference at this stage. (Need 4 door but want manual trans. Want area 51 but may have to compromise).

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Either way I’m waiting a year or so.
but I definitely want to know what the Sasquatch package costs. Because seeing that! 4 door base with that sounds perfect!

if it’s too much, I’ll just get the Big bend trim as is.

bossing

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff...
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last night I reserved a Base 2-door.... the standard 2.3 Ecoboost with a manual is fine with me and for sure I'll opt in for the Sasquatch Pkg. Right now it'll be either OJ's white or Velocity Blue... wish Area 51 was available on the base but oh well.

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Big bend has everything I want but with options it’ll likely be more than I want to spend. Torn because I’m an extremely modest guy who’s always bought cars that just get me from A-Z so I’d really like to step outta that zone and get something nice with options. But the frugal in me...lol

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Making the Sasquatch package available on every trim was the BEST move Ford made with the Bronco! Think about how many people walk in to Jeep dealers wanting a Rubicon because it has the most offroad worthy components only to find out they can't afford 50k+. They stroll on over to the Ford dealer to see you can easily get 35's, suspension, lockers for under 35k-ish... under 40k easy. Game Changer.
Sponsored