Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was wondering the same about these "Accessory Wheels" in the Base's B&P...... what size they are and what tires are mounted on (if they even come with tires).

bronco accessory wheels.JPG

Another alternative I'm thinking of is buying a set of these Ranger 17" steelies...... powdercoat them white afterwards. Voila!

Similar to the BD trim. An OG-look but in bigger dimensions than the stock 16's. :D

bronco-ranger steel wheels.JPG
for the black machined wheels definitely 18's the Bronco ones I find references that say 18x7.5
Bronco wheels CJPony parts
Sponsored

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got to climb around on 2DR Base Squatch in Miamisburg, OH at Interstate Ford. Rapid Red looks good, but I still think Velocity Blue will look better. The 2DR looks huge. 4DR doesn't seem as big. The 35's almost look like normal tires. That MIC top wasn't horrible, but it seemed like there were planks of plastic in the backseat area and behind. Think I'm glad I went with the soft top, even with never owning a convertible before.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am a base order as well, I did change from a 2 door base Sasquatch 2.3 MIC top, door bags, aux switches and keyless entry to a 4 door base Sasquatch 2.7 with soft top, door bags, aux switches and keyless entry May and my reservation got pulled a couple weeks later- July 26th build week was my first week given then got a delay to Aug 9th week. Now yesterday I get an update that I have been assigned an actual build day Aug 13th. My reservation was on October 31st for the $2,000 off Invoice at Granger.
WOW, that’s awesome !

I‘m the exact same day reservation, also in on the GrangeTober deal. And my build is simpler, no SAS, just a manual trans Base with aux switches. I was figuring next year sometime, but maybe a lot sooner based on yours.

LiveLongBread

Base
First Name
Milos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base 4 door here, auto, Velocity blue with aux switches and soft top. I’ll be building as I go. Base as you can get.

HypebeastDad

Base
First Name
Tarikh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town and country
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I’m in the Base Bronco Club mine is on the way to the dealership. Any other Base Camp members and what’s you guys plans for the base model. You think we could get led lights? That’s one thing I want besides big wheels.

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you all think the base base and the base squatch will be the unicorn in the next few years? It was the most affordable. The most "clean slate" version/modular. Pretty much can do whatever you want with it. The other trims are great but the base is practical and has all that most people need. did I mention the most affordable? These Horseys aren't going to get any cheaper. Bonus points if you have a manual maybe? I wanted the 2.7 so no manual for me. oh well. I guess what I'm hoping for is for it to hold its value like the FJ cruiser at least. One can dream right??

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it will hold its value better than any other model especially the Basesquach. They may end up more rare than the First edition and possibly more desirable (who wants to modify a special edition vehicle). Most off road people want unique rigs.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you all think the base base and the base squatch will be the unicorn in the next few years? It was the most affordable. The most "clean slate" version/modular. Pretty much can do whatever you want with it. The other trims are great but the base is practical and has all that most people need. did I mention the most affordable? These Horseys aren't going to get any cheaper. Bonus points if you have a manual maybe? I wanted the 2.7 so no manual for me. oh well. I guess what I'm hoping for is for it to hold its value like the FJ cruiser at least. One can dream right??
What distinguishes Bronco from all other vehicles in the USA (besides Wrangler) is that it's a 4x4 with removable top/doors. And you get those features on all Broncos including the base. So yeah, base all the way. The fun and adventure with the vehicle, will be more up to what the owner has in her/him, than the Bronco version.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it is my assumption the base model has an 8.8 inch rear end. considering a base has an open diff, i was wondering if the addition of a limited slip diff would be a good idea. it would be less expensive than a locker and it should improve traction in most off road conditions except perhaps rock crawling... to me it seems like the $300.00 cost is much more reasonable than the $1500.00 is price tag for a locker...

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
it is my assumption the base model has an 8.8 inch rear end. considering a base has an open diff, i was wondering if the addition of a limited slip diff would be a good idea. it would be less expensive than a locker and it should improve traction in most off road conditions except perhaps rock crawling... to me it seems like the $300.00 cost is much more reasonable than the $1500.00 is price tag for a locker...
What is the $300 limited slip diff? The base will have traction control (brake actuated) to supply power to a wheel that is slipping, sort of like limited slip.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it’s probably a lot better for most people and situations, except hard core wheelin. I would go for it
i think it should have been standard on the Base
Sponsored