Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What change do you guys think is worth it and would make the biggest difference?

I want better sound quality but I don’t want to mess with the cables and wiring much for one major reason:

I’m in a unique situation as I’m from the middle east where most of y’all are from the US. Dealers in the middle east are shitty to say the least and would discontinue the car’s warranty if they detected any change from stock. I’m hoping they won’t detect just a speaker change but additional changes may affect the warranty.

Also I’m just looking for an easy but impactful change to the speakers and nothing too complicated.
Unfortunately I don't think you'll find a speaker swap makes that much difference. At least it didn't, IMO.

These are all arbitrary numbers, but if my speaker + amp + sub swap improved my audio by 50%, I'd say the speakers alone were maybe 5%?
Sponsored

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Chevy, 2004 Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Base
What change do you guys think is worth it and would make the biggest difference?

I want better sound quality but I don’t want to mess with the cables and wiring much for one major reason:

I’m in a unique situation as I’m from the middle east where most of y’all are from the US. Dealers in the middle east are shitty to say the least and would discontinue the car’s warranty if they detected any change from stock. I’m hoping they won’t detect just a speaker change but additional changes may affect the warranty.

Also I’m just looking for an easy but impactful change to the speakers and nothing too complicated.
Do you have the base system?

Sponsored

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine is the six speaker stereo not the b&o. The same as the base speakers from what I understand.
Ok you can upgrade just the speakers and get more highs and better sound for a small price out of pocket. It is worth the time and $ from everything I have read out here.

Fahadrb

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Lexus lx
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok you can upgrade just the speakers and get more highs and better sound for a small price out of pocket. It is worth the time and $ from everything I have read out here.
Got a specific speaker to recommend?

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am interested in how that one integrates and how much rearview it blocks.

Also, here are the speaker locations and sizes per the BN post:

041FE687-9B22-4859-9E25-5D47F90988E0.png

DD911E24-5D2C-4B1D-9490-5C945B5FC29C.png
I am curious if you can still add a woofer and amp where the B&O installs to. perhaps modify a new grill onto the panel. ?? any thoughts

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am curious if you can still add a woofer and amp where the B&O installs to. perhaps modify a new grill onto the panel. ?? any thoughts
I am going to build a custom box for a shallow 8" where the B&O sub and amp are. The grill is going to be the trick part as how to make it look good(y)

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Romano

Badlands