Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Windup Toy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any model they can get their hands on
My thoughts are similar. Only exception... The one you have that a person desperately wants, is the model to have "Today".

Interesting times we live in!

We have a client (Home builder) that has a new home that will be finished April 2022. He put it on the market last week for $875,000. The winning offer was $500k earnest money (Paid at signing the deal) and $1.3 million (All cash) final sale price...

I say get what you can get while you can get it! Why not be one of those with a story to tell the grandkids?

And let us all be brutally honest for a moment... Todays world is not sustainable (Supply/demand, general costs)...
Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can speak for the Bronco Sport, I flipped a couple this year on my way to a Bronco. My OBX gave me the highest return +$5k and my Badlands gave me +$2K. As someone said the base models seem to have the highest return and it proved to be true for the BS. The Big Bend was bringing some big $$ amounts as well. Funny because the Badlands was much harder to find in the used car market with plenty of OBX and BB.

Still can't believe r21free sold his base for $81k, that really is insane, I thought I wasn't doing bad when I made $5k. :)

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Buddy

congrats and u made over $45k profit. Question how and who did u sell it too ?
Hey Buddy

congrats and u made over $45k profit. Question how and who did u sell it too ?
Sold it to a guy that was looking at the dealership.All of them where around 90 to 100k .I told him I would sell mine for 85k and ended up with 81 k

Sponsored

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would say Big Bend with mid package. It's not high priced so depreciation not a big issue snd has a decent amount of features.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sold it to a guy that was looking at the dealership.All of them where around 90 to 100k .I told him I would sell mine for 85k and ended up with 81 k
Looks like I'll be hanging out at the dealership like a working girl down at the docks.....

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KwwfncWUy8xO" width="480" height="262" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Last edited:

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. Most all of us built our broncos. Therefore our Broncos are our most valuable. I do get a kick out of people who think there broncos are better than the other guy. Funny, some guys are so delighted that a few 2.7 engines have failed. They absolutely love it. Don’t even get me started on the “best color” or 2door vs. 4door. My favorite is one post saying “I like the 8inch screen over the 12inch. Sorry I digress.
. Dollar cost averaging. Best value as far as $ % return has to be bare bone base followed by base squash. Gotta be. Of course Badlands, wildtrack, and first addition will always be worth more but much more was spent. MUCH

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Someone asked me what is the best Bronco model for resale. I have a Badlands, so naturally that is what I recommended. Curious what others think -- or actually what does the data say about resale and the different Bronco models.
Fe

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Based on Jeep Rubicon= Badlands. I'm voting Badlands.
Jeep rubicon has a LOT more locked behind that trim than just a sway bar disco. The sasquatch package does 99% of the things the badlands does without the extra cost. I still hold I think base sasquatch will have the highest %
Sponsored