Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford should just update their website, "well, the horse got out of the stable, here it is! Specs and official reveal coming soon."
Why they don't is beyond me

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Okay, so thoughts...

Swing gate + roof mounted rear window + straight vertical rear roof = holy shit that looks like a Jeep clone in the back

headlights look different from the ones we saw the other day... maybe those were the premium LEDs and these are the base headlights?

Power bulge on hood is WAY more understated than I thought... maybe again due to base model?

Matte roof isn’t really my sauce, but brings hope for maybe different roof color

2 door proportions look much better in this picture

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Jeep did this same marketing BS before the release of the Gladiator. It builds interest and suspense. They aren't dummies. Now Jeep is dummies for overpricing the Gladiator.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Okay, so thoughts...

Swing gate + roof mounted rear window + straight vertical rear roof = holy shit that looks like a Jeep clone in the back

headlights look different from the ones we saw the other day... maybe those were the premium LEDs and these are the base headlights?

Power bulge on hood is WAY more understated than I thought... maybe again due to base model?

Matte roof isn’t really my sauce, but brings hope for maybe different roof color

I know you’ve been a FSB proponent, does this look big enough? Seems pretty beefy to me.

With the hood bulge... I think we’re going to see bigger ones for sure. Hell in the shadow picture it’s clearly visible:
Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top EB58C11A-6E92-492E-B00D-29414F15513C

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, so thoughts...

I agree, it gives a jeep vibe, BUT, that's not a bad thing. It will appeal to those who like jeep styling. That being said, it is different enough to hold its own styling wise.

I like the headlights myself. I'm sure there will be several options on those, we all know how ford likes to change styling via lights.

Hood bulge is more or less there. I'm assuming, to add a design element, and to cut costs for the raptor variants hood vents.

I don't mind the matte roof. I don't like the roof rack AT ALL, looks like an afterthought, and kind of obnoxious. I'm guessing its removable.

Two door looks much more appealing from what we can see here.

Laweman

First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse, Corolla
Topless in background looks like a 2 door - am I seeing that correctly?

If so, proportions are better than the white one suggests
The article states that it is a two-door Bronco.

"If all that's not enough, there's one more surprise hiding in the background. Visible over the four-door's hood is the two-door Bronco with its roof removed, showing the underlying rollbar setup in its entirety."

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, I can hear it now, every GM guy for 100 miles saying "look, they put grab handles by the hood so its easy to get on up there and fix it HUR HUR HUR!" I don't care for those much either. The rest of it has me trying to figure out financing a year earlier than planned.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also, I can hear it now, every GM guy for 100 miles saying "look, they put grab handles by the hood so its easy to get on up there and fix it HUR HUR HUR!" I don't care for those much either. The rest of it has me trying to figure out financing a year earlier than planned.
Haha feeling ya there glad I live in city that everyone loves Fords and Rams while hating any Chevy, also haha yeah trying to resist not buy it year one and wait for the second year haha... I am failing at this task

Sponsored

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They can say that all they want - from the safety of the pavement. GM has nothing in this space.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
*HUMMER WANTS TO KNOW YOUR LOCATION*
The Hummer was killed off, and we don't really know what this new one is going to be yet, it could be a bronco competitor or just a cybertruck/Rivian competitor it's a wait and see on that one buddy

xenolon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why they don't is beyond me
Because they've almost certainly already invested a huge amount of money into marketing and an announcement; they're not going to throw that away because few car nerds on some web forums have seen some leaked photos. (Just speaking from experience, it's my line of work.)

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The overall design looks great, albeit the wheelbase on the 4-door is hilariously bad. While aesthetics are subjective, good proportions are not.
Hi ScalinoFever, from your Alfa-Romeo avatar and comments it seems like your the first FCA marketing type to raise their hand, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you worked in design before transfering to Marketing?
Sponsored