Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Legit Question: Are you talking about the 9 months when you have the Hard Top or Soft Top installed "full time"? If so, would you see the velcro attached if you removed the JTops Bimini or would it be covered by the Hard or Softtop?
This is Mike from Jtops. You will not see the Velcro with the hard or soft top in place.
The hard top edges fully wrap over the roll cage bar and cover the Velcro. The same is true for the soft top. You will absolutely not see it.
Here are a couple of shots of a customer putting the hard top on over the shade. Even with the shade off you will not see it. You can see how it covers the Velcro. It was very carefully designed to stay out of sight. It’s not just stuck all over the place.
If I can be of further assistance please let me know.

Mike

Ford Bronco Bestop SAFARI Bimini Top Installed IMG_7891
Ford Bronco Bestop SAFARI Bimini Top Installed IMG_7892
Ford Bronco Bestop SAFARI Bimini Top Installed IMG_7890
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure about others but I run full open most of spring and fall where I live so the velcro would definitely show. Top on in winter obviously and bimini on when the sun gets hot in summer. Basically 4 months primarily open top, 4 months top on, 4 months bimini.
Bingo. Except winter is pretty mild here so top is off a lot then too for us.

86Isuzu

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco II, 03 Ranger Level II, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd be interested in a follow-up where you post your thoughts about how much sun intensity it reduces, or in other terms, at what temperature on a sunny day do you start to get sun-baked. :) Utah summers are probably too hot for this, soI picked up a canvas top, but I'm thinking I might have three modes: hard top on, mesh top on, canvas top on.:)
I installed mine on my 2 door over Memorial Day weekend. The directions were garbage, but I figured it out.

I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of shade it offered - given how many holes you see in it. Temps were around 90 and low humidity. Drove around all day and it was quite comfortable.
Sponsored