First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the BB because the grill and rims should match the Mic top.

I built mine up for under 44,000

4 Dr Big Bend
2.7 liter
Mid package
Signature lights
Roof rack
Dual tops
PPT
Roof and door storage bags
Sound deadening

Thinking about getting the bimini top but I figure by the time I get the car it will not be used that much. Plus I will have the soft top to play with. Then get an aftermarket bimini top in 2022
Sponsored

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have you guys built a 4dr BB to what comes standard on a 4DR BD? Using manual trans
40,180 for BB
40,735 for BD
So price difference of $555 you can vinyl seats and wash out floors. Is there another reason to choose BB? I skipped it and went strait to BD because once you’re in that higher price range might as well try and get your dollars worth out of it.

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the BB, still very annoying I can’t get the 4A as a stand alone option

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you guys built a 4dr BB to what comes standard on a 4DR BD? Using manual trans
40,180 for BB
40,735 for BD
So price difference of $555 you can vinyl seats and wash out floors. Is there another reason to choose BB? I skipped it and went strait to BD because once you’re in that higher price range might as well try and get your dollars worth out of it.
I'd prefer the BD over the BB but the BB has the option of adding the signature lights that I like and the BD does not . There is no way for most people to create the perfect Bronco for them the way it is setup . I said to hell with it and priced a loaded out BL but with the Area 51 color the Orange interior trim looks like crap . I then say to hell with it again and go up to a fully loaded Wildtrack . I'll lose the Sway disconnect but the interior trim is light blue so it will match Area 51 better . Now for 60k I'm stuck with one missing Hero switch on the dash which will trigger my OCD every time I get in the thing :(

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the BB, still very annoying I can’t get the 4A as a stand alone option
I was pretty much set on BB until the B&P showed 4A as not a stand alone option. Still hoping it's a mistake, but if not I'll move on to OBX. Not that far of a leap anyway since everything I need but 4A is already standard on the OBX, and 4A is a stand alone option. My BB and OBX builds are only about $1000 apart, and for that I get arguably better wheels and interior.

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
40,180 for BB
40,735 for BD
I personally very much don't want the wash out floors- i can picture that rubber getting scuffed or worn down - i'm more of a carpeting and husky liners kind of guy- when the liners get destroyed i can replace them relatively cheaply and i can hose them out without hosing out my entire interior!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy fuck...$48k for a BB? For $55K you can get a Squatched Badlands with Lux package. This option pricing is wild.
That’s $7k difference. Kind of a lot for interior, tech and sway disco.

Toastedtostito

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was set on BD and probably still leaning towards it because of the vinyl and wash out floors, but when I build a BB it made me think about saving a little bit of the chedda

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My problem with the big bend is the wheels. I want black wheels and don’t want to pay 5k to get them with Sasquatch. The carbon gray wheels on the big bend are ok and it’s nice that they match the roof/grille, but in some light the wheels look much lighter (see below). If the optional black diamond or badlands wheels were available on the big bend, I wouldn’t even be looking at other trims, but now I’m looking at the BD with its optional wheels just to get the look I want (and unfortunately a bunch of other stuff I don’t need). I know I could go aftermarket for wheels too, but I prefer the stock look.
Ford Bronco Big Bend Redemption? 1603548041593

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My problem with the big bend is the wheels. I want black wheels and don’t want to pay 5k to get them with Sasquatch. The carbon gray wheels on the big bend are ok and it’s nice that they match the roof/grille, but in some light the wheels look much lighter (see below). If the optional black diamond or badlands wheels were available on the big bend, I wouldn’t even be looking at other trims, but now I’m looking at the BD with its optional wheels just to get the look I want (and unfortunately a bunch of other stuff I don’t need). I know I could go aftermarket for wheels too, but I prefer the stock look.
Ford Bronco Big Bend Redemption? 1603548041593

Kind of a similar boat. The vinyl seats in the black diamond have me very interested, but hated the look of the steelies. Seeing the optional wheels though made my decision harder lol

Sponsored

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Kind of a similar boat. The vinyl seats in the black diamond have me very interested, but hated the look of the steelies. Seeing the optional wheels though made my decision harder lol
Why I cant choose Base...I just dont like the Steelie rims and the Black on Black grill. Just not my taste. Some other people may love it.

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I keep thinking/hoping they'll fix this. It seems to me the only reason the B&P forces the AT on us is because of the remote start. So, why couldn't they allow us to get a mid without the remote start?? All this girl wants is a MT with heated seats ... Please????
I hear you. I got spoiled by the heated seats in my wife's car and was really looking forward to them. I read on another thread that is Ford's way of having us upgrade to a higher trim.

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My only issue with the BB is the value doesn’t seem to be there. By the time I was done building a BB with Sasquatch, mid,LEDs 2.7AT I was within a few thousand of BL, high, 2.7AT no Sasquatch.

I would happily drive one though if I was working with a strict budget.
Seems like BB is geared toward people who don’t really off-road and don’t want the sport. There is zero value in going BB + Sasquatch. Mid for comforts and it’s a nice DD that looks a hell of a lot better than the sport.
Sponsored