Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hear you. I got spoiled by the heated seats in my wife's car and was really looking forward to them. I read on another thread that is Ford's way of having us upgrade to a higher trim.
That means upgrading all the way to a Badlands because the Black Diamond won't do it either... I really hope it's just a glitch because that's a pretty crappy way to try to get me spend more $$$. I just wouldn't do it.
Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually planned on Big Bend from beginning. I love the grill and wheels - both match the grey top. I can get my favorite color Area 51 and I can get a really nice build for under $40K.
Agreed. The grille for the Big Bend has always been my favorite out of all the different trims, and I was initially digging the fact that the Wildtrak had the same style and was all in on getting one since it came with pretty much everything I was wanting. However, they changed it to a Glossy Black Badlands style grille, and some other details about the Wildtrak ended up turning me off of it pretty quickly.

So, I specced out a Big Bend as a "Wildtrak-lite" and ended up coming pretty close and running around $48k. All I seem to be missing out on is the Wildtrak graphics, Baja Mode, High Package, and the High Level Instrument panel. To be honest, I'm pretty happy with my choice.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My problem with the big bend is the wheels. I want black wheels and don’t want to pay 5k to get them with Sasquatch. The carbon gray wheels on the big bend are ok and it’s nice that they match the roof/grille, but in some light the wheels look much lighter (see below). If the optional black diamond or badlands wheels were available on the big bend, I wouldn’t even be looking at other trims, but now I’m looking at the BD with its optional wheels just to get the look I want (and unfortunately a bunch of other stuff I don’t need). I know I could go aftermarket for wheels too, but I prefer the stock look.
1603548041593.jpeg
there's always plasti dip!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems like BB is geared toward people who don’t really off-road and don’t want the sport. There is zero value in going BB + Sasquatch. Mid for comforts and it’s a nice DD that looks a hell of a lot better than the sport.
All of the Broncos will be more capable off road than the sport IMO. Also, there is no functional difference between the BB and BD (which is marketed as an off road trim due to the vinyl?). I'm curious why BB isn't going to be a decent off roading (not rock crawling) option.

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All of the Broncos will be more capable off road than the sport IMO. Also, there is no functional difference between the BB and BD (which is marketed as an off road trim due to the vinyl?). I'm curious why BB isn't going to be a decent off roading (not rock crawling) option.
Point only was if you’re not going Sasquatch and aren’t an avid off-roader it’s a better trim to look at. Wasn’t saying it’s less capable.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Point only was if you’re not going Sasquatch and aren’t an avid off-roader it’s a better trim to look at. Wasn’t saying it’s less capable.
Gotcha... makes sense. Just read it wrong the first time.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can someone explain lockers to me? dumb it down for me. my wife and I are getting the 4 door big bend with the sasquatch package. also how tall will it be?

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hear you. I got spoiled by the heated seats in my wife's car and was really looking forward to them. I read on another thread that is Ford's way of having us upgrade to a higher trim.
I live in Nebraska...not going without heated seats. Heck I use them during the Summer when my back hurts.

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That means upgrading all the way to a Badlands because the Black Diamond won't do it either... I really hope it's just a glitch because that's a pretty crappy way to try to get me spend more $$$. I just wouldn't do it.
You can get heated seats with Mid Package on Big Bend.

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think I’m sold on BB, mid (free auto hopefully), floor liners, and hard top. Wouldn’t mind spending more, but MY 2022 or 2023 might offer green and a hybrid and BB isn’t too expensive. Might keep both at the price it is.

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For now I have decided to go 2.7/Auto, there are just to many restrictions on the manual as of now, hope it changes.

GPW

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

broncoj11

Badlands