Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am probably the only one one the planet with one Bronco on SAS (Badlands) and one Bronco with 6112s (FE)

I like the 6112s far better than SAS on the street than SAS. I can't tell a difference in the slow speed off road that I do.

I drive 90% on the street. I am happy with my decision. Ask any questions you want
Agree. Reused my SAS Springs and put on 6100s. So much better and level it with a raise so it just looks meaner and rides better.
Sponsored

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree. Reused my SAS Springs and put on 6100s. So much better and level it with a raise so it just looks meaner and rides better.
Which rings did you use and how much lift did they give you? I’m putting the 6100s on my non-sas Badlands - I was supposed to have sasquatch and dropped it to get my order, so I’m just trying to get back to that neighborhood.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Which rings did you use and how much lift did they give you? I’m putting the 6100s on my non-sas Badlands - I was supposed to have sasquatch and dropped it to get my order, so I’m just trying to get back to that neighborhood.
I have took off my plastic bumper and put on a BAMF Hybrid and Evo 10s Winch and went with the OEM Metal Bash plates that someone gave to me so took off a lot of plastic. So probably added about 150-200 pounds in the front and plates. Used 2nd to the top ring in front and all the way in up in the back now I'm level. Looks and rides so much better. Used my existing SAS Coils.

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have 6112s on my non SAS badlands. I like the ride better. Stiffer in a good way.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have took off my plastic bumper and put on a BAMF Hybrid and Evo 10s Winch and went with the OEM Metal Bash plates that someone gave to me so took off a lot of plastic. So probably added about 150-200 pounds in the front and plates. Used 2nd to the top ring in front and all the way in up in the back now I'm level. Looks and rides so much better. Used my existing SAS Coils.
Did that keep at about the same height?

Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did that keep at about the same height?
Yes leveled it. Broncos some with a slight rake from the factory for when you put a heavy load in back then it self levels. I like a level look or very slight rake. With the heavy bumper and winch it made the rake even more than factory. Most might have lived with it but for me I like it leveled and raised an inch or two it just sits better and looks better.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only drive 4-5000 miles a year. Worth it? Or just lift with Broncbuster 1.5 inch spacers. Non SAS Badlands.

Brncool

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
for high speed offroading, I would love to hear the difference between the 2
Had the stock SAS suspension on for high speed trail runs at King of Hammers in February and was flying my backend around anytime I hit a dip. Changed over to the 6112s and ran some high speed trails in Anza Borrego desert and at Moab. Great improvement. Backend was more stable and wasn't bottoming out on the front. Had the fronts set on max height and rears on mid height. Gives me a level ride with DV8 spec series winch bumper and 10K winch up front.
Sponsored