Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have found these for $315 each at 4WP's, but the description says 4 door. Will these work on 2 doors or are they specific? Want to install fronts only to level out after aftermarket bumper and winch on a 2-door Badlands, SAS.
Sponsored

WheelMe

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my 6100s installed - replacing the SAS shocks, and set at the highest position (#6) to counter the winch/mount's extra 80-lb. weight.

Looks perfect - any higher and the tires would appear too small. I still see a very small amount of rake; If it weren't for the 80-lb. winch, the front would be 3/4" higher and perfectly even with the rear (also, a Ford drawer (lbs.?) is installed in the rear, weighing the back down a bit).

I've detected a significant difference in ride as well - the 6100s are smoother, more compliant, less "jarring" over potholes/bumps. The rear especially "floats" over speed bumps now - which can only help enhance BAJA MODE! Can't wait till the weekend to get off the pavement.

Ford Bronco Bilstein 6100 shocks installed on Badlands Sasquatch - feedback review & photos PXL_20221013_172932489

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my 6100s installed - replacing the SAS shocks, and set at the highest position (#6) to counter the winch/mount's extra 80-lb. weight.

Looks perfect - any higher and the tires would appear too small. I still see a very small amount of rake; If it weren't for the 80-lb. winch, the front would be 3/4" higher and perfectly even with the rear (also, a Ford drawer (lbs.?) is installed in the rear, weighing the back down a bit).

I've detected a significant difference in ride as well - the 6100s are smoother, more compliant, less "jarring" over potholes/bumps. The rear especially "floats" over speed bumps now - which can only help enhance BAJA MODE! Can't wait till the weekend to get off the pavement.

Ford Bronco Bilstein 6100 shocks installed on Badlands Sasquatch - feedback review & photos PXL_20221013_172932489
Feedback offroad

g_walk28

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am looking at putting the 6112's on an '21 WT SAS. My stock measurements are front 39" and rear 40" (no additional weight). It seems like this is close to what people are getting after 6100 upgrade at highest setting.... I know that Bilstein advertises .2" additional lift at highest clip setting using 6112's over 6100's. I am hoping for 2" ish lift up front, but it doesn't seem like I will get that after reading through this thread. Thoughts and what am I missing besides winch added to several reports in this thread?
Sponsored

Attachments