First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone want the Fox take-offs from my '23 Wildtrak (~2,500 miles)? HMU if interested. I'm in the San Antonio, TX area.
2dr, 4dr, tow? How much? Thx
Sponsored

7spdbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' MT Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got any pics showing the ride height with these installed? đź‘€
Unfortunately I haven’t taken hardly any pics after the install. It does sit higher, but only by about .5”. This is the only pic I have of it on its own 4 feet and another pic with the size comparison between the 2 shocks
Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Fox shocks installed on Bronco Badlands Non-Sasquatch (photos, impressions, details) IMG_4163
Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Fox shocks installed on Bronco Badlands Non-Sasquatch (photos, impressions, details) IMG_4160

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bilstiens are pretty good shocks. They are nice and plush at slow speeds. Most of my trails your in 4 low barely averaging 5-10mph so they perform quite well for me. At higher speeds the shocks go through their travel pretty quick and I don’t feel very confident.

I’m sure the fox kit would help with higher speeds. Any feedback on slow rocky trails comparison to the fox/bilstiens?

The BEAST!

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 door Bronco Big Bend Advanced/Sasquatch 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The bilstiens are pretty good shocks. They are nice and plush at slow speeds. Most of my trails your in 4 low barely averaging 5-10mph so they perform quite well for me. At higher speeds the shocks go through their travel pretty quick and I don’t feel very confident.

I’m sure the fox kit would help with higher speeds. Any feedback on slow rocky trails comparison to the fox/bilstiens?
It's funny because I feel that the Bilsteins are the complete opposite of how you described them! Due to their digressive pistons, they are too firm on smaller bumps and chop but feel smooth on bigger hits where their ESCV valving comes into play.
Sponsored