Sponsored

Blck Diamond Sas or Badland non sas? Ordering tomorrow.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a BD 2.3 SAS and love it. The biggest advantage to the badlands would be the high/lux package if you wanted more tech.
Woohoo! We're so happy to hear you are loving your Bronco. :)
Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go up to the Badlands with High package. You will not regret the 12” screen and 360 camera.

Bonz50

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F150 S-Crew
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

the more I debate this very thing the more I think a non-sas BD 2.3/auto/mid will be the route I go. I'll add some 35's anyway regardless of trim and even with sas I'll exchange the rims. I'd like the 12" screen but frankly i can live without it for the roughly $6k difference and I'll likely never need the front locker anyway. in a perfect world where wants and needs intersect all the time I'd just get the braptor and call it a day.

I also think a HE CG (AGM maybe?) auto would be about perfect for me tho with a couple little touches to finish it off (mostly decorative)

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have talked to at least a dozen dealers over the last few weeks (Socal and East Coast) and every last one said the order banks are closed. They offered to put me on a list of interested customers.
As has already been pointed out they are open and if you want a 23 maybe try calling dealerships out of the most populated areas of the country. I can ask my sales guy what allocations they have left, there is a guy in Missouri who emails me about once a week saying he has availability.

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
🤔 either that can guarantee I can get it before I’m hit with another price hike?
Sponsored