First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update... just tried turning the tires at max droop on a hoist.... turns smooth, no binding. Stabilizer disconnect on the hoist seems to have done nothing.... must need to be under load. It is a hard angle, but no binding. So i'm thinking its a wear over time thing. Will take the old one appart and look for wear marks inside.
Not trying to be a smart ass, but you said this one lasted about 8 months, that's not a very long wear over time think!
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh man. "My Ford Bronco Failed Me" is a title meant to draw clicks. Is "yes I know... big tires and big lift, too much travel. Working on some changes." referring to changes you made? Why does YouTube draw people into specious, flimsy claims?
"I Failed My Bronco" maybe, but the IFS is part of the problem.

I have benefitted from his informative videos, so slack is cut.

It's not like he's schilling a bunch of white box products as his own and sending out cut&paste C&D letters... Or promising a product but never delivering... or getting into petty arguments and yelling about how everyone who disagrees is wrong...

We've all seen many examples of that in the community.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I
Not trying to be a smart ass, but you said this one lasted about 8 months, that's not a very long wear over time think!
Meant that it was not a specific event or action that broke it. And after confirming today that there is no binding at full droop, it reinforces my theory.

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well.... had to get towed out by a Jeep again.... Broke my right hand CV shaft Snow Wheeling again.... yes I know... big tires and big lift, too much travel. Working on some changes.

maybe we can talk RCV into a YouTuber buddy pack!

I personally love the flashy thumbnail and catchy title… you put in the effort to get me to click, I’m CLICKING!

Brostango

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F150 Crew, 2016 ATS Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having snapped an axle shaft myself, the most infuriating thing is not being able to keep it in 4WD and having to get towed the rest of the trail.

I wonder if pulling fuse #29 would actually keep it in 4WD in these scenarios.
Does anyone know the answer to pulling fuse #29? This would be great tool box knowledge.

Sponsored

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man, out of respect for forum members I flat out said what happens in the video in my first sentence. "Well.... had to get towed out by a Jeep again.... Broke my right hand CV shaft Snow Wheeling again...."

I do get where you are coming from. But YouTube is Fn hard now and you gotta play the game if you want to get noticed. Anyways, last comment on my tittle.

I think you would actually enjoy my intro where I poke fun of the overdramatic Drone footage.
Play the long game. Be genuine and don't lie. Once people realize that your video is clickbait they won't watch again. I know I won't watch content creators that do this

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Play the long game. Be genuine and don't lie. Once people realize that your video is clickbait they won't watch again. I know I won't watch content creators that do this
My god, it's not even click bait. MY BRONCO FAILED ME. It's MY BRONCO, set up how I want it, and it FAILED me. And now i'm working on how to prevent from happening again. with the modifications that I WANT on MY BRONCO. I know that there are a lot of people out there that can't afford the KING coil over suspension with the broncobuster this and that right out of the gate. but we still want to wheel our Bronco's.

If my title said "my stock bronco failed me" yea, that' would be misleeding. Look at my thumbnail, does that look stock to you?

Should I stop sharing my videos here? I come here to share my knowlege and experiences with you guys. But if I keep getting shit on for sharring fun videos of me snowwheeling and sharing what I learn along the way.

Maybe I should start wearing a bikini in all my thumbnails instead. Would that make you happy. cause they get the @Q#$@Q# views.

Anyways guys, if your feelings are hurt by my catchy titles, get a new hobby.

I'm done with this.

Enjoy the forum Trolls. You know where my channel is. I'm done sharing here.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe we can talk RCV into a YouTuber buddy pack!

I personally love the flashy thumbnail and catchy title… you put in the effort to get me to click, I’m CLICKING!
I agree. People bitching about YouTube titles have too much time on their hands, lol. I’d rather read about possible causes or solutions.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update... just tried turning the tires at max droop on a hoist.... turns smooth, no binding. Stabilizer disconnect on the hoist seems to have done nothing.... must need to be under load. It is a hard angle, but no binding. So i'm thinking its a wear over time thing. Will take the old one appart and look for wear marks inside.
Please hang around long enough to let us know what ya find out in there…pay no attention to all the petty crap…can’t please everyone…

Sponsored

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My god, it's not even click bait. MY BRONCO FAILED ME. It's MY BRONCO, set up how I want it, and it FAILED me. And now i'm working on how to prevent from happening again. with the modifications that I WANT on MY BRONCO. I know that there are a lot of people out there that can't afford the KING coil over suspension with the broncobuster this and that right out of the gate. but we still want to wheel our Bronco's.

If my title said "my stock bronco failed me" yea, that' would be misleeding. Look at my thumbnail, does that look stock to you?

Should I stop sharing my videos here? I come here to share my knowlege and experiences with you guys. But if I keep getting shit on for sharring fun videos of me snowwheeling and sharing what I learn along the way.

Maybe I should start wearing a bikini in all my thumbnails instead. Would that make you happy. cause they get the @Q#$@Q# views.

Anyways guys, if your feelings are hurt by my catchy titles, get a new hobby.

I'm done with this.

Enjoy the forum Trolls. You know where my channel is. I'm done sharing here.
First off, don't let the haters get to you, if you do get big in the YouTube world, your comments section is going to see the same!

With that said, stay! You are part of this core community. There always going to be the know it alls, the trolls, the one posters, the safety police, etc, etc.

To all of you criticizing the title, I get it, but it was already said in the thread. Thumbs up that reply if you agreed with it. But in reality, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all. Why do you have to be all in someone's face criticizing their decision. If you don't like it, don't watch it, you don't have to comment on it, we don't care if you don't like it. It's not adding anything to the thread...

Anyways, back on topic. @NorthShoreBronco when you had it on the rack at full droop, did you turn the wheels lock to lock when checking for binding?

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright alright. I had a little nappy nap and I feel better now. Moving on.

So I had them change my diff fluid in the shop yesterday in case some water got in.... good thing I did.

Ford Bronco Broke another Axle... (Video) PXL_20240214_203020724.MP

and I checked for binding at full droop, and there was none. @orion .... no I did not turn the wheels side to side... and I should of. I might try it during my lunch today. It is a very steep angle...

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Alright alright. I had a little nappy nap and I feel better now. Moving on.

So I had them change my diff fluid in the shop yesterday in case some water got in.... good thing I did.

Ford Bronco Broke another Axle... (Video) PXL_20240214_203020724.MP

and I checked for binding at full droop, and there was none. @orion .... no I did not turn the wheels side to side... and I should of. I might try it during my lunch today. It is a very steep angle...

Steph, keep posting here and disregard the criticism on YT titling. In fact, if I was you, I would have taken the opportunity to troll the others with a splash/reaction title on that last clip something like - "My Wheels Turned at Full Droop, and You Won't Believe What Happened Next!!". :eek:

FYI, since you have the Bronco up on a lift, you might as well change out all the driveline fluids. @CarbonSteel has an excellent right up of all parts needed to change and upgrade diff cover.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Steph, keep posting here and disregard the criticism on YT titling. In fact, if I was you, I would have taken the opportunity to troll the others with a splash/reaction title on that last clip something like - "My Wheels Turned at Full Droop, and You Won't Believe What Happened Next!!". :eek:

FYI, since you have the Bronco up on a lift, you might as well change out all the driveline fluids. @CarbonSteel has an excellent right up of all parts needed to change and upgrade diff cover.
Some good points, thanks. Fixed the title....
Sponsored