First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry to hear that. And see it on a flat bedšŸ˜–Iā€™m interested in how Ford handles your situation
Sponsored

JohnnyX

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did a 2ā€ puck lift on my suspension. Added 34.5s tires on my 2022 Black Diamond. First off road excursion with it - busted RCV and axle. Ford did replace everything, no joke I was in deep mud/snow drift, sunk tire 6ā€ and tried to back out. Oh, diff went as well. It was not technical or a big deal.

All was good for 4 weeks, until was at a light today and all electrical went out nearing an intersection. Had to get towedā€¦.again.

So pissed. I beat the crap out of my JK for years. Love the look and ride of the bronco but owned this for 3500 miles and lost/losing all confidence. Eff meā€¦.

Best-of-luck to youā€¦not sure of my next steps, ugh.

C2DE77A7-36DB-4D00-BA64-C55257FEF204.jpeg

EBEC5453-4911-4BF0-BBE2-8EB2817C5532.jpeg
Sorry man. That's a bummer. I hope it's an easy fix. I think I pass your pair of Broncos in the drive every day. I read somewhere about fuse box connectors being loose. Maybe its something simple like that.

Bing

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry man. That's a bummer. I hope it's an easy fix. I think I pass your pair of Broncos in the drive every day. I read somewhere about fuse box connectors being loose. Maybe its something simple like that.
Ford took care of it, youā€™re not wrong - it was a futzy connector. Grabbing it this am.
Sponsored