First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ram TRX, Challenger SuperStock, DHC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Another 4/11 build here with active modules and tear tag but still ”in production” with no status update on tracker(s).
After build week of 3/21 I received an email that was built on April 2 with expected delivery 4/21-4/27 - I followed the link to the Ford tracking site and it said built but not shipped - I did this several times over the next week with the same result - than about 3 days ago (through today) the Ford tracker site changed to only state order confirmed - should I be concerned or is it common to have malfunctions like that on the ford tracker site?
Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice, when was yours built?
Mine is going to Chapman too, but blend date is today.
Blend date was 4/11, and modules populated that night. The tear tag appeared in 4/12.

i think there’s about a dozen or so tracked in the spreadsheet this week going to Chapman, so hopefully we won’t be waiting too long.

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blend date was 4/11, and modules populated that night. The tear tag appeared in 4/12.

i think there’s about a dozen or so tracked in the spreadsheet this week going to Chapman, so hopefully we won’t be waiting too long.
Yes, realized I should have checked the spreadsheet right after I posted that. Hopefully the high volume results in reasonable transit times. This looks promising.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, realized I should have checked the spreadsheet right after I posted that. Hopefully the high volume results in reasonable transit times. This looks promising.
It feels weird being excited about this again after years of frustration, but hopefully we get to the finish line smoothly!

Sponsored

craig_riggs

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser, Tacoma, Q3, Prado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend date 4/13, 25/868

After getting tired of just refreshing my screens I decided to reach out to Ford via chat (https://www.ford.com/help/contact/). Website is showing "in production" with 4/13 as the date and I can see the modules. Ford chat told me Im still in production, which is what the website shows but then he told me the estimated delivery to my dealership (Granger) is 5/4-5/10. I asked if I could see this info somewhere but was told he can only see the estimated delivery on his system for now. Looks like Granger is going to be getting dozens of these showing up within a short period of time!

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why should this be any different than any other aspect of the Bronco launch? 🤣

Not all the 4/11s had it smooth. I had modules on 4/11, and a tear tag in 4/12, but I’m still “in production.”

where do you access the Ford chat to find out what’s going on?
Someone just posted this timeline in a FB group. I think there are “probably“ problems with the tracker….
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 ED8789B7-2358-4FCE-A8C0-7C5A12422D89

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After build week of 3/21 I received an email that was built on April 2 with expected delivery 4/21-4/27 - I followed the link to the Ford tracking site and it said built but not shipped - I did this several times over the next week with the same result - than about 3 days ago (through today) the Ford tracker site changed to only state order confirmed - should I be concerned or is it common to have malfunctions like that on the ford tracker site?
My Ford.com hasn't updated since I received the VIN email .... the Ford Canada (Ford.ca) site has been working and that is where I found my window sticker etc.
https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=****************

(insert your VIN)

No modules poppin yet .... 377/872
4/14 blend
7316(rotation??)

reman1266

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My delivery estimate is now May 1 to May 7 (Granger).
4F4F85E0-704C-498D-8E29-317C79513D0B.jpeg
New email from Ford. Shipped today. Delivery estimate is now 4/28 to May 11. Still good. Trying to go thru next hurdle now PP. nothing in the system. Reserved 10/2020 no changes except color. There is about 6700 diff between signed Dora and Window sticker.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How many of yall with 4/14 build date (today!) Had your modules pop, or get any other indication of getting built?

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
New email from Ford. Shipped today. Delivery estimate is now 4/28 to May 11. Still good. Trying to go thru next hurdle now PP. nothing in the system. Reserved 10/2020 no changes except color. There is about 6700 diff between signed Dora and Window sticker.
A 10/2020 Granger order. Mine was scheduled for production this week but so far no updates on the Ford site and no email. Like you the only thing I've changed is the color (Area 51 to Azure Grey) and a couple of trivial things like the block heater. I haven't talked with Granger since paying the $500 deposit when I got the build schedule notification. I'm betting they know how to handle all of the price protections as I haven't heard any complaints here and they're delivering a bunch of them now.

IDAbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got done talking with Ford Chat.. mine is built and awaiting shipping. Expected delivery of 5/8-5/14. We shall see....

Either way, its time to start buying parts and accessories lol
Sponsored