Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not sure how this happened so fast but my 4/13 build got delivered to SAC 4/16. I wasn’t able to pick up until today otherwise I was built and ready to pick up within 5 days…
Sponsored

Cecjap

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
StatusETA

Primary
SecondaryVehicle LocationStatus Date / TimeStart DateEnd DateETA Disposition
In ProductionProducedFord Michigan Assembly Plant, MIApr-11-2023, 00:00 EDTMay-02-2023May-08-2023
In ProductionSent to PlantFord Michigan Assembly Plant, MIMar-31-2023, 11:28 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Day (Apr-11-2023)Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MIMar-13-2023, 16:19 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Week (Week -of Apr-10-2023)Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MIMar-02-2023, 09:30 ESTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingUnscheduled- CleanSep-09-2022, 10:26 EDT

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this order going to Texas. Already there?
This is going to Texas. It is not here. I am still trying to understand the rail car data from the automated systems.

My other order is headed to Granger Iowa. It was built two days later but it appears it will beat the Texas order to the dealer. That's good. It is for the wife. She always gets the new stuff first.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Granger was clear in their original Grangetober post that the trade in values would be low. Around black book prices I think. This is due to the extremly good deal we are getting on the Bronco. They don't have the room to play with trade-in deals.
I plan to check Carvana and others to see what those deals would look like.
I was gonna say the same thing. I remember seeing fairly detailed info from Granger early in the game regarding how trades would be valued (but I never trade). It’s not realistic to expect top dollar (or for that matter, anywhere close to it) for trades when you’re getting the best deal in the country on your new Bronco.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is going to Texas. It is not here. I am still trying to understand the rail car data from the automated systems.

My other order is headed to Granger Iowa. It was built two days later but it appears it will beat the Texas order to the dealer. That's good. It is for the wife. She always gets the new stuff first.
I was curious about that rail #, system says rail car in in Alliance, TX. It would unload there.

Your other car shows up in Gibson, IN.

Sponsored

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was curious about that rail #, system says rail car in in Alliance, TX. It would unload there.

Your other car shows up in Gibson, IN.
I believe that the Granger Bronco is in Gibson Rail yard just outside of Chicago. At the end of the message, it says IHB1. IHB is the Gibson Rail yard. The car will continue down I80 to Des Moines. How long that takes is anyones guess.

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine just arrived at the alliance railyard, but I’m getting an eta of 5/14-5/27 does a vehicle normally have to wait that long to get picked up by the dealer?
My dealer says Alliance is slow because its out of the way and truckers don't like picking up from there. He dreads when his deliveries stage out of Alliance.

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer doesn't like deliveries to Alliance. Its kind of off the beaten path and truckers don't like to pick up from their. He's hoping mine goes to McKinney but with my luck it will be stuck on the back of the Alicante lot for mou

My dealer says Alliance is slow because its out of the way and truckers don't like picking up from there. He dreads when his deliveries stahe out of Alliance.
Yeah lol I live pretty close to it wish I could just go pick it up, I would think with all the distribution warehouses, Amazon etc in that area there would be alot of truckers? Either way hoping I get this before my 5/14-5/27 eta date

Jmhall2295

Raptor
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Roush F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bronco shipped Friday and is currently sitting in Gibson Yard, Hammond IN. At least I know it is actually en route! Now waiting for them to make up a train heading to Kansas City or Omaha. Who knows how long but getting there!
How were you able to track via rail? Is there a website or did you have to call in?

Sponsored

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
David, what was in the info she sent you?
Status
ETA
Status Date / Time
Start Date
End Date
ETA Disposition
In ProductionProducedFord Michigan Assembly Plant, MIApr-11-2023, 00:00 EDTMay-02-2023May-08-2023
In ProductionSent to PlantFord Michigan Assembly Plant, MIMar-31-2023, 11:28 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Day (Apr-11-2023)Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MIMar-13-2023, 16:19 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Week (Week -of Apr-10-2023)Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MIMar-02-2023, 09:30 ESTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingUnscheduled- CleanSep-09-2022, 10:26 EDT

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice, is this the 23 or 24?
24, ordered less than 3 months ago (actually at the same time I stripped our Bronco order to a "buildable" unit) with a highly constrained color and fully loaded. We ordered our initial Bronco in July of 21.

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, it’s been fun. But after almost two weeks of still being stuck as just “produced” with no built or shipping confirmation, I decided to move on from my order. My loaner car was due back, and I’ve got some last minute out of town trips I got scheduled for. I lucked out and found a 2.7 4 door base in hot pepper red at a small Ford dealer about an hour south from me. Wheels, tires, lift and tint already done. No markup. I pulled trigger. Sucks that I waited so long and went through so much stress only to find one on a lot. But it’s over now, and I love what I got. The one thing I don’t love are these interest rates…
Sponsored