Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome to the club 🤦‍♂️
Silver lining is there are plenty that are showing as "built" in the tracker and also still in the same boat of waiting to be shipped. Fords decision as to who makes the train and who doesn't is frustratingly inconsistent.

Sponsored

65 Cobra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Corvette, 22 4Runner TRD, 22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For comparison my Outer Banks was:

Built 5/27/22
Built email 6/10/22
Shipped 7/14/22
Delivered 7/31/22

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Silver lining is there are plenty that are showing as "built" in the tracker and also still in the same boat of waiting to be shipped. Fords decision as to who makes the train and who doesn't is frustratingly inconsistent.
As I understand it, Ford turns the vehicles over to a logistics company as soon as they are released from the plant, so the logistics company would be the one assigning Rail cars, etc.

65 Cobra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Corvette, 22 4Runner TRD, 22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I understand it, Ford turns the vehicles over to a logistics company as soon as they are released from the plant, so the logistics company would be the one assigning Rail cars, etc.
My sales person said the same, and said the company mine was assigned to is a company they hate to see, always delays.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My vehicle is still sitting at MAP. When I asked about it in Ford Chat, I was told this…

”Well, your priority code is 19. There is a que when it comes to production and shipment. While your vehicle has been produced for sometime, because of when it went into production it may just be a case of waiting your turn for the shipment. Your vehicle has been produced for 10 days. In my experience you are still on the normal timeline of receiving your vehicle. I know playing the waiting game can be emotionally exhausting, but we really appreciate your patience, and we are striving to get your vehicle shipped as fast as possible.”

@Ford Motor Company how come we are constantly bein punished for something out of our control?

Sponsored

mackoy21

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e36
Your Bronco Model
Base
just picked her up today! 585 days later, 2 doors base manual! Dealer honored msrp
plus price protection! it was a wild ride guys. They also have a 2 door base manual for 2k over msrp, if anyone is interested. David wilson ford in villa
park california
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 IMG_5806

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I take it none of us stuck in production have moved still? 5 weeks now ☹

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I take it none of us stuck in production have moved still? 5 weeks now ☹
Mine was built on 4/13 per Ford but the tracker hasn't updated since then?? Mine will be coming by truck convoy at some point.
Ford due to Logistics issues still has built units from the last week in Feb. sitting waiting for shipping. A lot of current builds are going to the front of the line for delivery because "First built....First Shipped" isn't being followed.
Orders from 6 PLUS weeks and older are buried at the back of these lots awaiting shipment. The Plant MGR there should be Fired. I have a contact at the plant........And NO I won't provide my source.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine was built on 4/13 per Ford but the tracker hasn't updated since then?? Mine will be coming by truck convoy at some point.
Ford due to Logistics issues still has built units from the last week in Feb. sitting waiting for shipping. A lot of current builds are going to the front of the line for delivery because "First built....First Shipped" isn't being followed.
Orders from 6 PLUS weeks and older are buried at the back of these lots awaiting shipment. The Plant MGR there should be Fired. I have a contact at the plant........And NO I won't provide my source.
What does your dealer say? If the tracker is still showing “in production”, based on my experience, I’m not sure that your truck has been released to ship.

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What does your dealer say? If the tracker is still showing “in production”, based on my experience, I’m not sure that your truck has been released to ship.
The tracker has been known to show "In Production" even after the Bronco in Question is at the Dealer. The tracker is not a dependable indicator of current status after production.
Sponsored