Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outstanding footage and breathtaking views. Man! I wanna go now.

Excellent and fitting song choice also. Good song sampling a good song.
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You'll have a blast and those Jeep guys will look upon you with envy.
The organizer is already jealous. He is driving a 30+ year old Cherokee up from Houston with me. He doesn’t have quite the creature comforts I do for that trip 😂

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a great list! Here's what I recommend (depending how long you'll be there for):

- Take Ophir into Telluride, grab some lunch and take the free gondola ride to the top of the mountain for some views, then take Imogene back into Ouray.
- Go up Yankee Boy and as you come back down go into Governors Basin
- Go to Poughkeepsie Gulch via 550 (Million Dollar Hwy) to 18 (Alpine Loop), then chillax at the lake after the Gulch, go up then take California Pass to the Frisco Mill at Bagley Tunnel (amazing old mining structure you can walk around in) then head over to Animas Forks (old mining museum town you can go into the houses, free), then head up to Engineer Pass for killer views. From there if you have time keep going to Silverton or you can head back down the way you came and get back into Ouray via 17, which turns into 18 back to 550.
- Take Black Bear down into Telluride then take Ophir back into Ouray. The trail turn assist works nice going down Black Bear

I hope that helps with some ideas!
Definitely! We are going to be in the area for 4 days so should be able to see most of those.

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We own a second home in Ouray and run the trails there every year. Unfortunately we are still waiting on our Bronco Raptor and get by with our Rubicon. Imogene is one of my favorite trails. Ophir not so much. Already been a few people killed in wrecks this year. The 3 I know about were in UTVs. 2 died in one wreck and one injured and one died in the other.
We were there from July 12th through the 24th. For you John Wayne fans be sure to do Owl Creek pass and check out the field where the True Grit shootout was filmed. Owl Creek is a typical county road and any vehicle can run it.
The town goes all out for July 4th but we usually can't make it as we rent out our place during July-September to help pay the mortgage. It's still drought conditions so I doubt they will do the fireworks show but there are celebrations in town all day long. If you plan on going anytime during the summer be sure to reserve a place to stay early as places fill up fast.

OP
OP
MUDLVR

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We own a second home in Ouray and run the trails there every year. Unfortunately we are still waiting on our Bronco Raptor and get by with our Rubicon. Imogene is one of my favorite trails. Ophir not so much. Already been a few people killed in wrecks this year. The 3 I know about were in UTVs. 2 died in one wreck and one injured and one died in the other.
We were there from July 12th through the 24th. For you John Wayne fans be sure to do Owl Creek pass and check out the field where the True Grit shootout was filmed. Owl Creek is a typical county road and any vehicle can run it.
The town goes all out for July 4th but we usually can't make it as we rent out our place during July-September to help pay the mortgage. It's still drought conditions so I doubt they will do the fireworks show but there are celebrations in town all day long. If you plan on going anytime during the summer be sure to reserve a place to stay early as places fill up fast.
I might have to hit you up for a place to rent there

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
MUDLVR

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow great video, just plugged in the new 32" monitor and watched this first. I'll get my Bronco some day...

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be out there in 3 weeks but in a Jeep cause of F’n Ford 👎🏼

Sponsored

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video and some truly epic shots at the end.

I'd also be interested in learning more about what drone setup you use. Thinking on getting something for this kind of thing, but the amount I'm already sinking into the Bronco, it doesn't leave a lot for drone funds.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great video and some truly epic shots at the end.

I'd also be interested in learning more about what drone setup you use. Thinking on getting something for this kind of thing, but the amount I'm already sinking into the Bronco, it doesn't leave a lot for drone funds.
I've been looking too.

This one is sweet, I've been eyeing it for a few weeks now. It's under the 250g weight limit so you don't need a license and it has auto follow feature up to like 35mph.

https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you ever needed a reason to visit Ouray....here you go! Would you go on that cliff at the end???
Coming Down Imogene

Great footage! Probably my favourite trail that I’ve personally done. Just so rewarding. Gotta get back out there in the bronco.