First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
agreed. There has NEVER been this much info about a vehicle that is not yet for sale.

I suspect the road show across America at dealerships to show off the Bronco is to appease reservation holders as they wait for their Broncos.

I was watching some video where a Bronco driver in Moab said this is the most expensive vehicle launch for Ford ever.

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The first time I texted my dad about a new Bronco was in 2017, I was talking about it on forums in 2018 (that I know of for sure, I’m sure i talked about it earlier)

Another few months is hardly even a blip.
Exactly the same. Getting to see one made more excited, but also knowing that we are making progress.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The first time I texted my dad about a new Bronco was in 2017, I was talking about it on forums in 2018 (that I know of for sure, I’m sure i talked about it earlier)

Another few months is hardly even a blip.
Very similar. I was scrolling the website since '16 18 looking for information (I think I actually started posting in '17 '19 though). No bronco fatigue yet

ETA: I got my years WAY wrong

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
agreed. There has NEVER been this much info about a vehicle that is not yet for sale.

I suspect the road show across America at dealerships to show off the Bronco is to appease reservation holders as they wait for their Broncos.

I was watching some video where a Bronco driver in Moab said this is the most expensive vehicle launch for Ford ever.
I’m not surprised. With the death of sedans and sports cars Ford needs something to pick up the slack for enthusiasts and Bronco is just the ticket.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very similar. I was scrolling the website since '16 18 looking for information (I think I actually started posting in '17 '19 though). No bronco fatigue yet

ETA: I got my years WAY wrong
Dang I was talking up a Bronco return oceans of time ago, back in 2004 when the concept model appeared:
Ford Bronco Bronco fatigue 1618236176359

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dang I was talking up a Bronco return oceans of time ago, back in 2004 when the concept model appeared:
I was only 9 when this concept debuted, but I’m pretty sure I remember seeing it on the MSN Home Screen in computer lab. That may be a total fabrication of my imagination but I’ve always liked Broncos and I know I used to want this concept to come back.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank goodness that awful spawn of Megatron didn’t make it far. Glad they got it right in the end, unlike that guy’s suit.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank goodness that awful spawn of Megatron didn’t make it far. Glad they got it right in the end, unlike that guy’s suit.
I actually like the 2004 concept. It’s 100% a product of its time. Compare it to the 5th gen mustang and you’ll see what I mean.

At least it got back thinking about the original 1st gen form factor vs the full size later Broncos.

Sponsored

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hit a wall myself. But I found that after placing my order (with @DealerInsider!), I've entered a zen state where I feel good about the wait. I'm not enjoying it... but it's not making me crazy anymore.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I actually like the 2004 concept. It’s 100% a product of its time. Compare it to the 5th gen mustang and you’ll see what I mean.

At least it got back thinking about the original 1st gen form factor vs the full size later Broncos.
Fair enough good sir. I guess I should cut concepts a little slack...my project concepts around the house are rarely for public consumption.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hit a wall myself. But I found that after placing my order (with @DealerInsider!), I've entered a zen state where I feel good about the wait. I'm not enjoying it... but it's not making me crazy anymore.
thank u! appreciate u! lol

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Same. And given the 2004 vehicle was a concept, which are often kind of jazzed up and a bit over the top, I wasn't concerned with some of the garishness. What I liked at the time, was the general EB boxy shape and lines, and potential for top removal. It took a while to 2021, but at least imho we will soon have available a real nice modern Bronco harkening to the EB.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Personally I’ve gone past the point of fatigue with this and I bought myself a bike to wrench on for the summer to keep myself distracted.

I’m over the wait as well. At this point I’m not even impatient anymore, it’ll get here when it gets here. Paring down my time on this site has actually helped with the wait. For me there’s really nothing more to learn about this vehicle, and being bummed all summer that I’m not going to have my Bronco until winter isn’t a constructive use of time.
Sponsored