Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what happens when a full modern custom audio shop gets a blank check to upgrade a system. Absurd but on ridiculously absurd (not taking up half of the cargo area with 4 subs).

I'm doing some maths in my head here and I am afraid to know what this would cost. My guess is $10k range.

STEED77

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fabulous parts list. Looks amazing!

Sponsored

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is what happens when a full modern custom audio shop gets a blank check to upgrade a system. Absurd but on ridiculously absurd (not taking up half of the cargo area with 4 subs).

I'm doing some maths in my head here and I am afraid to know what this would cost. My guess is $10k range.
It should not be that much maybe half that or less.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

From the pics and write up, I don't see this being $10k. My conservative guess would be $6500?

Uncle Beer

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks amazing and I bet it sounds even better!

However, am I the only person who's more than a little annoyed that Ford completely botched the audio system so badly? For me, it really diminished my experience with my Bronco.
The last vehicle I can remember with such an awful OEM sound system was our 1984 Ford Tempo.
WTF was Ford thinking?!

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How does the sub sound? I had that same amp and sub in my jeep (stealthbox). I took them out when I traded it in and had a similar box like yours built for the bronco.
Sponsored