BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the MIC top a textured plastic? If so, is painting the right way to go? Someone mentioned wrapping the top, but again with a texture, is that even possible?
Yup it's textured. A painter on here who saw the top at SuperCel said he believes Rhino liner should stick to it just fine
Sponsored

Skagzoola

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz (POS)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From the early leaks it appears to be blue for Wildtrak. I was hoping for that for Badlands :(

Ford appears to be locked in on MIC grey top, and accent colors by trim badge smh.

At least we will get a white top option prob next year.

If folks can wait I recommend getting a soft top and waiting for the white option, or repainting a black modular top. I may go with the black modular the grey bothers me too much lol
The gray is hideous, but oddly enough goes perfectly with Area 51, and in fact Area 51 is the only color that seems to go with that disgusting gray top.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My thoughts exactly, but instead of WT, I might drop to OB as more of the tech stuff is standard.

Also from another thread, it was mentioned that all trim levels will have drain plugs, just not rubber floors.

If only we knew the cost of said options/configs... wish there was some kind of "tool" to do this. Maybe we should create one, put it on the interweb and call it Price Builder? Anyone hear of a car company doing something like that? ;)
All trims have the passive drains, but only BD and BL have the active drains (the ones with the plugs).

So the MGV is only available on BL & FE trim right? It won’t be an option on other trims? And why would having the MGV negate the power seats? Isn’t it the rubber floor that does away with the power seats? The MGV looks so much more “cushiony” than the pics of leather. Has there been any live footage of leather seats?
MGV is standard on BD and BL (you can upgrade to leather on those trims), but last I knew MGV is not available on any other trim. We've been told that you can get heated seats with MGV, but not power seats. This is to maintain the washout interior mindset of the MGV. Presumably the heating electronics are all encased inside the seat and protected by the MGV, but it's a different story with electronics and motors to move the seat.
Basically any video or pic you've seen prior to the last week or so that wasn't cloth has been of the leather seats.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was wondering the same thing!
I honestly didn't know that the accents changed with the trim. I would have thought they were keyed to the interior color. Anyone....

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So a red badlands has orange interior accents?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since there wasn't any new info in that video I guess my takeaway is: WTF at that framerate? You'd think Ford would put more money into their astroturfer's video.

So the Badlands has an interior with orange highlights, what interior color highlights does the Wildtrak have?
If things haven't changed since the B&P hack, then it's blue

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wonder who this $100k watch wearing, Ferrari driving, special access to Bronco having, seemingly unknown guy is.

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The wheels are 1552 brand. Or Fifteen52, the tires are BFG All terrain KO2s. !552 also has an old school steelie but cast aluminum alloy called The Analog that I dig

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So the Badlands has an interior with orange highlights, what interior color highlights does the Wildtrak have?
So does each trim have a specific accent color in it? ?

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
0:41, I can finance a roof-top tent for 60 or maybe even 84 months! If my dad was still alive he would be lecturing me if I even thought about it for a second.
Sponsored

Last edited: