jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like a lot of people were under the impression that they could fix all of the July purgatory builds in the month of August, while still magically making good on all of the assigned August builds.

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sooooo Close to giving up.... Wrangle Rubicon is looking better and better
Fuck that shit! Lol. I'm buying a Bronco. I'm not in the market for just any offroader. Please... Go ahead and cancel your order 👍🏻

Sponsored

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

well I want to give congrads to those who have gotten there Bronco's. It looks as if they are going to be the only ones being build. Ford is going to cancel the Bronco and now those with them will have a very rare vehicle. Again congrads to you all.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm so happy i compromised my build, to search for and purchase an abandoned order. I highly recommend you to do the same, if you want a Bronco before winter. At this rate, the Bronco is going to be the biggest flop, or the most sought after vehicle ford has produced. Depending on the GT500 and new Raptor sales.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm actually curious as to be what these were and how many people recieved them. AFAIK no 🇨🇦 have recieved any Corporate swag this entire time.
Hell I'm in Oklahoma and have yet to receive anything. Don't feel like they are anti-Canadian, although I can't speak for them ;-)

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Must be the Covid's fault. Damn this Delta... ;)
Makes me wonder where they're going to point the finger, in their next email. All these problems are not covid related
Seems like a lot of people were under the impression that they could fix all of the July purgatory builds in the month of August, while still magically making good on all of the assigned August builds.
You're exactly right. Truth of the matter is, all those proposed full steam ahead September builds have now slipped to oct/November. Anything after that is my2022
I'm so happy i compromised my build, to search for and purchase an abandoned order. I highly recommend you to do the same, if you want a Bronco before winter. At this rate, the Bronco is going to be the biggest flop, or the most sought after vehicle ford has produced. Depending on the GT500 and new Raptor sales.
I'm happy for you. I really am. But I can't imagine compromising

Empire

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Sport/Ordered 2021 BroncoWildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh boy.... I was getting happy about full speed ahead for production seeing as my bronco (and many others) are stuck in the "in production" limbo for weeks. Here's hoping they clear the issue up and ship these before the shutdowns otherwise I'm gonna be pissed if I don't get it this month..

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sooooo Close to giving up.... Wrangle Rubicon is looking better and better
I ordered my wrangler 7/29 got my Vin 7/30. I’m still hoping the bronco shows up first.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These down weeks aren’t a Bronco specific thing. Ford has tentatively scheduled down weeks for chip and commodity shortages. This is across all vehicle production, not just bronco. This is also not just a Ford thing. Having contacts at a few different auto companies, on the production side, not dealers. They are all dealing with this in their own way. Some run normal for a few weeks then take a week off. Some limp along at 50% or 75% capacity. It’s not a specific ford or Bronco issue driving this.
I dunno man... Then why not build amd deliver the trucks and have the dealer network install then when available. Not the first time it's been brought up.
The production line running is the absolute most important thing! Tow hitch? Fucking add it after... Mod bumper? Who gives a shit... Add it after.
Brush guard? Dealer can add that later.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.