Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are active right now. They see the tags.

But honestly, we all know it's ran by someone who has no answers for us and is limited in what they can do/say.

Hopefully they are passing along our displeasure at least.

Ford knows they are mucking this up.
Ford Bronco Bronco production update 8/3:  More downtime expected weeks of 8/16 and/or 8/23 1628004991097

They have their top social media guru on it!
Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's getting to the point of this many broken promises that Ford needs to give us like $5k off, not a couple hundred $$ in ford pass points and a stay pumped email. And before someone swoops in with the "FoRd OwEs YoU nOtHiNg," comment, at this point, yea they do. At least a free hard top or something.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are active right now. They see the tags.

But honestly, we all know it's ran by someone who has no answers for us and is limited in what they can do/say.

Hopefully they are passing along our displeasure at least.

Ford knows they are mucking this up.
This the guy watching the tags?
Ford Bronco Bronco production update 8/3:  More downtime expected weeks of 8/16 and/or 8/23 giphy (1)

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been in various roles for vehicle systems manufacturers most of my career, and I’m borderline old. The actual manufacturing plant is rarely the issue anymore. They were a common issue a few decades ago, but those days are over. Now, it almost always comes down to engineering failures or supplier issues on components that were deemed low risk (and hence shopped globally for the best price).

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wonder if they are still going to tell Wall Street they are making an all electric Bronco in a couple years when they can't even make a hard top?

I would like to thank Dodge for my Power Wagon during the pandemic, to help ease the pain of the Sh*t Show.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

These down weeks aren’t a Bronco specific thing. Ford has tentatively scheduled down weeks for chip and commodity shortages. This is across all vehicle production, not just bronco. This is also not just a Ford thing. Having contacts at a few different auto companies, on the production side, not dealers. They are all dealing with this in their own way. Some run normal for a few weeks then take a week off. Some limp along at 50% or 75% capacity. It’s not a specific ford or Bronco issue driving this.
Well if that's the case, it probably wasn't a smart move by @Ford Motor Company to send out a blast mail telling everyone about production hitting full stride! It's becoming Ford's general stupidity that has people more annoyed by the day.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Bronco production update 8/3:  More downtime expected weeks of 8/16 and/or 8/23 5igrn3

Btwisted

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Viper, Range Rover, Demon, Badlands & 1st Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The train may be officially coming off the tracks. Looks like there will be more downtime the week of 8/16 and/or 8/23. In the spirit of tempering expectations, I'd anticipate some of the August production scheule getting blown up.

Plant brass meeting this morning.
Maybe Ford will send us another Limited Edition poster and hype us a little more on how great it will be...as I tell my kids, just tell us the truth.

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pull the MIC top until a new design/supplier is sorted out. Offer to cover shipping of future hardtop orders. And include the washer/wiper connections.
If they pull the MIC top, then they can only build soft tops...they have no soft top for the 2 door.
So every build would be 4 door soft top, not enough people want that and I doubt they could get the tops.
So they would have to just cancel MY21.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs