Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Big discounts!!
We have all been asked to compromise on tops. I think Ford should be doing more for us that had to change. Points are nice. The hookup kit is considerate. But are they really gonna ask me to pay full price plus shipping premium in 2023 for the black modular top after their mistakes?

They should come up with something that makes these tops more affordable affordable those who were originally poised to get them
Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford has a net worth of 267 billion dollars and can't figure out one damn car. Open your own plant and make tops in house. You have enough money to do whatever you need to get the job done. Just rediculous at this point. MAKE IT HAPPEN! Arguably the greatest American company ever can't be this inept. Somebody needs to be fired
BRAVO!!!! This!!!

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Bronco launch is getting close to passing the Edge launch on the shit show scale.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Who is getting fired in that meeting?
Honestly, that wouldn't help a single bit. not when the only one that truly needs firing, Webasto, can't be fired. Probably why they're fucking up so hard and not caring one iota. That meeting is full of all of the people capable of fixing the problems, they just need to get creative and see what can be come up with. However, whomever is penning those friday emails might want to head back for some remedial marketing 101 classes...

The Bronco launch is getting close to passing the Edge launch on the shit show scale.
I'm waiting until it reaches Edsel status

Sponsored

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well as much as I want my Bronco now and when placing our reservation I was hopeful that we would have it by late summer, that shit isn’t gonna happen. I also feel for all you guys needing to replace old vehicles, but I am trying to look on the bright side....admittedly it is getting harder to do.

Bright side:
-My wife’s Explorer (which we are replacing with the Bronco) is in great shape and meets our family’s needs.
-The delays will just allow us to put more $$ in the bank for a bigger down payment.
-The aftermarket should have time to provide us with more options by the time we take delivery.
-Maybe I will have it by the start of next summer and the MIC won’t be a POS

But damn I want that email from Ford!

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not a FE build but I agree. How do you build a MY 2022 “First Edition”?

Here’s your 2022 Bronco First-ish Edition???
Maybe eventually they will be known as early FEs and late FEs if they can't turn them all out

Still built to FE specs, just delivered over the span of 21/22 for all these reasons

CZYHORSVA

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The train may be officially coming off the tracks. Looks like there will be more downtime the week of 8/16 and/or 8/23. In the spirit of tempering expectations, I'd anticipate some of the August production scheule getting blown up.

Plant brass meeting this morning.
Oh boy. This is about to be a 40 page thread o_O

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company, give us X-Plan!! That might calm down the masses, a little...

Why is our only info coming from 'insiders'. Shouldn't there be a stream of information coming direct from Ford to reservation holders? Transparency would go a long way.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm actually curious as to be what these were and how many people recieved them. AFAIK no 🇨🇦 have recieved any Corporate swag this entire time.
You're not missing much. You can have mine if you want. I'm just going to throw it away.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.