Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly... all of you with VIN's and blend dates and build dates... at this point I would be THRILLED if Ford.com actually showed the Bronco I ordered on the "My Reservations" page. I originally picked a Big Bend on 7/14 when I reserved and paid my $100 but I ended up ordering a Wildtrak. Yet when I log in to Ford it still shows a Big Bend and says "In Store Order". C'mon Ford, how difficult is it to update my order and picture? It's the little things...
So far, in my opinion, the worst part is knowing your rig is built but is just sitting there..... why and for how long is anybodys guess.
In the mean time, similar rigs are being produced and shipped around yours.
I felt fortunate to have a build date, now I'm just pissed.
Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine changed this morning
195EEE8F-1CFF-41F0-B157-BB0716283EB5.png
Ford Bronco Bronco Production Update From MAP - July 19th šŸ­ 9C124717-7177-4083-915D-F90664C9B91C

We mean on the reservation page on Ford.com. Like, I ordered a Wildtrak but the image is still of the Outer Banks we reserved šŸ˜…

Last edited:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So who is still going against fords recommendation and strapping a roof rack and cargo box to their sasquatched 4 doors on top of this hunk of junk?

At this point I donā€™t even care that the rack isnā€™t offered on Sasquatch. No way Iā€™m putting a cargo box on this thing with my family inside going on long range trips at highway speeds. To me thatā€™s one of the bigger liabilities that a lot of people donā€™t seem to be talking about. Putting the aesthetics aside, is this still structurally capable of withstanding the suggested roof rack load from ford? Maybe itā€™s okay in the beginning but after a few months of deterioration at this pace, who knows.

S4DDLUP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 '94 Bronco, '15 F-Type S, '11 TL, '16 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That Webasto is an absolute dumpster fire (and that's insulting to campus parties down the street at THE Ohio State University) just took a small issue and turned it nuclear.
GO BUCKS!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@PREMiERdrum

Any idea what the "legal issues" are with delivering a 2dr with a soft top?
Apologies if this was covered, trying to catch up!

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Profit means taxes. Why make a profit when you can spend everything you get?
Rephrase-
Tesla -18 years in business- has not made a dime of profit based on vehicles. It's first profitable year-2020- comes from carbon credits. Yet its market cap is more than VW, GM, Ford,Toyota , BMW and Honda combined.

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine changed this morning
Ford Bronco Bronco Production Update From MAP - July 19th šŸ­ 9C124717-7177-4083-915D-F90664C9B91C
Did you see this on the "My Reservations Orders and Purchases " page? I have a build date and all mine shows is my order date and order number. Nothing with any date or updates.

CAD123

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you see this on the "My Reservations Orders and Purchases " page? I have a build date and all mine shows is my order date and order number. Nothing with any date or updates.
Yes itā€™s on my Ford account. I received an email each time it changed.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Most people have no clue this Bronco exist let alone any tops issues. Even a few well informed car guys I know thought I had a Bronco Sport on order.

Sasquatch- the name is spot on. When I breeze by a line of cars, It's as if Bigfoot himself just popped out of the woods for a split second.
This truck will sell itself.

Bert20000

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@PREMiERdrum

Any insight on when the 2.7 will catchup? And what is the hold up?

People keep focusing on the MIC, but the 2.7 is the next big issue.

People have ordered at a 2.57/1 ratio of 2.7/2.3, yet for September the capacity is .8/1.

I didn't order any of the other constrained commodities, but they appear to be in just as bad or worst shape as the MIC based on September numbers. Any insight on when these will be caught up will help others.

Thanks,

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow.

I try not to obsess over when I might get an allocation for my day-2 Basesquatch build and only check in here once a week or so...

It is never good news.

The one thing I absolutely am not willing to give up is the 2-door config, and with this latest Webaso disaster and no soft top solution for 2-doors, sounds like I am likely screwed on getting my bronco built anytime soon.

Of course thanks to Bronco6G for at least keeping us informed...
- Ford corporate sends me silly mail packages with platitudes, bronco concept sketches', and zero real info.
- My dealer gives me zero real info.
- Only PREMiERdrum gives us the cold, hard truth!
This has been my exact same experience......

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With the Bronco, I sense Ford is in a race against time as the redesigned Ranger Tremor and Ranger Raptor loom on the horizon. The Bronco has been in the right place at the right time. Last yearā€™s answer to a dreadful pandemic life. Even in 2021, the Bronco has the lure of a go anywhere vehicle.

Ford understands the market and they know how to build trucks. Will the average buyer see value in a 2022/2023 Ranger vehicle for overlanding, camping and their off-road lifestyle? If they do, late this year and into 2022, some potential owners may abandon their delivered Bronco at the dealerships as the latest Ranger models lure them away.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So who is still going against fords recommendation and strapping a roof rack and cargo box to their sasquatched 4 doors on top of this hunk of junk?

At this point I donā€™t even care that the rack isnā€™t offered on Sasquatch. No way Iā€™m putting a cargo box on this thing with my family inside going on long range trips at highway speeds. To me thatā€™s one of the bigger liabilities that a lot of people donā€™t seem to be talking about. Putting the aesthetics aside, is this still structurally capable of withstanding the suggested roof rack load from ford? Maybe itā€™s okay in the beginning but after a few months of deterioration at this pace, who knows.
I think you're in the wrong thread lol.
Sponsored