Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Normally when a company "targets" a HP figure (in this case 400, according to a design head for Raptor) you're not going to get big numbers past the target number. If the target is 400 they usually hit it and try to get an extra 15-20 HP so with that being the case i see 420hp 450T as the numbers but would love more.
Sponsored

Slow55

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, Mojave, Bel Air & 392 Jeep on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Isn't the 392 like $10k more? Do people not see a Bronco Raptor R coming with possibly a V8? Looks kind of obvious to me as it leaves money on the table otherwise.
Sticker v sticker this is correct.
But there are dealerships offering up to 4% off invoice for a 392 sale making it closer to a 72-73k 392 v 70k Raptor. (if you can get MSRP)

I didn't get picked and the 392 was the fall back option.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yah sou
Sticker v sticker this is correct.
But there are dealerships offering up to 4% off invoice for a 392 sale making it closer to a 72-73k 392 v 70k Raptor. (if you can get MSRP)

I didn't get picked and the 392 was the fall back option.
The 392 Jeep is 85k with options at MSRP. Now days you are lucky to get it at MSRP but if you can get it under MSRP that's great. I love the jeep especially that 6.4l HEMI. I think as a package the Bronco Raptor is def better but it also depends on your taste in design. I'm 6'5 so a bit more space in the Bronco goes a long way and having those 37 from factory along with a great on road and off road suspension, it's a win.

Sponsored

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
N
https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/thre...r-world-premiere-wallpapers-video-specs.7012/

Looks like the Ranger Raptor will share the same engine as the Bronco Raptor.

Specs for the Ranger’s engine:
392 hp/ 430 lb-ft torque.

These numbers line up well with Ford’s comments. Saying they were aiming to get over 400 lb-ft of torque for the Bronco.
Nice, I just don't understand why they didnt release the Bronco numbers yet. This may be a good indication of what may come for the Bronco Raptor. You know what tire size is going to be standard and optional on the Ranger Raptor?

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

N

Nice, I just don't understand why they didnt release the Bronco numbers yet. This may be a good indication of what may come for the Bronco Raptor. You know what tire size is going to be standard and optional on the Ranger Raptor?
My guess is they held off the numbers on the Bronco since the reveal for both of these were so close together?

An article from The Drive says it’s riding on 33in KO2s. Don’t know if that’s the only option.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My guess is they held off the numbers on the Bronco since the reveal for both of these were so close together?

An article from The Drive says it’s riding on 33in KO2s. Don’t know if that’s the only option.
I wonder if the Bronco will have a slightly different tune on that 3.0 and different numbers due to the fact that it comes standard with 37 inch tires vs. the 33 inch tires in the Ranger. Did they confirm these numbers are the same for the Bronco or are they still waiting on the official numbers on the Bronco? All of this is kinda bizarre 😂😂 at this point.

Sponsored

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
that’s really close to the Raptors 450/510. With a half liter less, that would be really strong numbers.
People don't seem to realize that the Nano 2.7/3.0 are waaaaaaaaaay stronger engines than the 3.5. The 3.5 was just adapted to use turbos. It's still an aluminum block with an open deck. The Nano was designed from the very beginning to survive ALL THE BOOST.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
People don't seem to realize that the Nano 2.7/3.0 are waaaaaaaaaay stronger engines than the 3.5. The 3.5 was just adapted to use turbos. It's still an aluminum block with an open deck. The Nano was designed from the very beginning to survive ALL THE BOOST.
I guess if the official Bronco numbers are 400hp and 430 ft lbs I'm a little disappointed but still great numbers.

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I guess if the official Bronco numbers are 400hp and 430 ft lbs I'm a little disappointed but still great numbers.
I missed the official release, where are the numbers posted?

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Truly is a remarkable design. Direct mount turbos, two piece block design, all around very neat

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I missed the official release, where are the numbers posted?
I don't think there is an official release. I just checked and it looks like the 392 hp and 430 tq are numbers for the Ranger Raptor only. I think we are speculating 400hp and 430 ft lbs for the Bronco but I don't see anything official yet.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.