Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my Bronco but that cluster i have ,with no h2o temp ,and unusable tach reminds me of..
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Cluster Swap Screenshot_20230305-123630_Chrome
For some reason it reminds me of Star Wars control panels.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm considering trying the swap in the next few months. I'm thinking about starting a gofundme or something for donations because I don't want to be out a grand if it doesn't work. However, if it does work I'd refund all the donations ;) I know its a crazy idea and hopefully someone with more money than me will try this out first ;)

DarthAckbarious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am considering this as well for my new Badlands. Has anyone tried this out yet? Hopefully some brave soul figures this out and can walk us less tech-savvy folks through the process. $800 isn't terrible for the upgrade if it's possible.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am considering this as well for my new Badlands. Has anyone tried this out yet? Hopefully some brave soul figures this out and can walk us less tech-savvy folks through the process. $800 isn't terrible for the upgrade if it's possible.
Still havent seen anyone do it but also watching.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still havent seen anyone do it but also watching.
It has already been attempted by a member, but there are some complications with the way the odometer works. From the sound of things it isn't exactly easy or completely do-able yet.

DarthAckbarious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It has already been attempted by a member, but there are some complications with the way the odometer works. From the sound of things it isn't exactly easy or completely do-able yet.
Fingers cross that this gets sorted out in the next year or so and is doable. That would be a pretty nice upgrade to keep things fresh.

dc3843

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks 2022 Saleen Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All: I’m working on this with a vendor and so far it’s not as easy at it looks. With the 4 cyl broncos it doesn’t work. The truck won’t allow the GOAT modes to change. We’re gonna try on the 6 cyl one this week.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Donovan_93

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my number 1 issue with the Bronco... Why does the "Bronco Sport" get a better cluster than the REAL Bronco? At least that digital speedometer is CENTERED!! AND it has a real tach!

Coming from a long time Ram owner, all of those clusters were interchangeable. (besides gas to diesel obviously) I guarantee that the connect(s) on the back of the cluster are exactly the same and it is plug N play. You would probably still need to go to the dealer to get it flashed and to update the correct mileage.

Bronco Sport cluster:
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Cluster Swap Bronco Sport gauge

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is my number 1 issue with the Bronco... Why does the "Bronco Sport" get a better cluster than the REAL Bronco? At least that digital speedometer is CENTERED!! AND it has a real tach!

Coming from a long time Ram owner, all of those clusters were interchangeable. (besides gas to diesel obviously) I guarantee that the connect(s) on the back of the cluster are exactly the same and it is plug N play. You would probably still need to go to the dealer to get it flashed and to update the correct mileage.

Bronco Sport cluster:
Bronco Sport gauge.jpg
The connector may be the same, but it’s far from plug and play. The programming is far more advanced than anything a dealership can do.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Sport cluster:
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Cluster Swap Bronco Sport gauge
Symmetrical? Yes. Better? Absolutely not. IMHO, of course. 😂

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Symmetrical? Yes. Better? Absolutely not. IMHO, of course. 😂
I'm going to find out soon, haven't spent a lot of time behind the wheel of other full size trims but our 2dr Badlands shipped and we are trading our 21' Sport. My ranking is:

Raptor
Sport
Bronco

I'm hoping my opinion changes but if an option to swap a Raptor cluster into other trims become feasible, I'm doing it.

Fordtorino93

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm going to find out soon, haven't spent a lot of time behind the wheel of other full size trims but our 2dr Badlands shipped and we are trading our 21' Sport. My ranking is:

Raptor
Sport
Bronco

I'm hoping my opinion changes but if an option to swap a Raptor cluster into other trims become feasible, I'm doing it.
Closest anyone has got so far is it works with glitches on the raptor dash in a Bronco with the 4 cylinder. It randomly changes odometer reading and disabled the modes. He plans on trying on a 2.7 next.

Haunteddude

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, 2021 Ram 1500 Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hope this works......
Sponsored