First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ford cancelled a bunch of FE orders and only ended up making less than 5k of them. Like 900 2-dr and 4000 4-dr.

I was “selected”
E0832A49-430F-4E06-9EB4-AFA559E44B25.png
Got mine too

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Line starts here… 2978158D-C314-46B5-8A16-70F6FE82F463

Last edited:

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What does 99’d and code 10 mean? How do I know what applies to my reservation?
99 code means "Do Not Build", Ford won't even think about scheduling or previewing a 99 for production. 10 and other similar codes means build as soon as available.

There was just this weird rumor going around that your order had to be a code 99 for Ford to send you an email about expressing interest in a Raptor.

You can always ask your dealer what your code is set to.

Slow55

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, Mojave, Bel Air & 392 Jeep on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not selected.

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
99 code means "Do Not Build", Ford won't even think about scheduling or previewing a 99 for production. 10 and other similar codes means build as soon as available.

There was just this weird rumor going around that your order had to be a code 99 for Ford to send you an email about expressing interest in a Raptor.
I was a code 99 waiting on a white MOD top or Heritage so it makes sense.

Sponsored

NightShade

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thanks for clarifying bud, the wait continues… maybe a V8 Bronco is in the cards for me or an Eco-Diesel model?!

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can always ask your dealer what your code is set to.
I wasn’t a code 99 and got the email. It just sounda like as long as you weren’t scheduled, you were in the running for one.

cbradio666

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wasn’t a code 99 and got the email. It just sounda like as long as you weren’t scheduled, you were in the running for one.
Status didn't matter as long as it had not been built/scheduled AND you had converted your reservation to an order for 21 MY which then got cancelled by ford.

I never resubmitted my order for a 22 MY, instead I crossed my fingers waiting for raptor announcement. Glad I did.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So anybody that did get the approval is actually now 99'd so it takes them out of the scheduling pool (bonus for us unworthy folks). That being said, anybody that did get selected should decide quickly if they do want to go forward with it, otherwise they could miss out on a couple of scheduling cycles.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It looks like I am going to have to rely on allocation from my dealer but not too sure how that works out and/if reservation holders get a hold of their Raptors first. I will go to my dealer tomorrow to figure things out. Sucks because I really wanted to order one. Well onto being first on the list!

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is pretty cool, the more folks that go 99 and drop out of their place in line, the sooner us regular non limited/special editions folks will get our broncos.
Sponsored