Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My seats are super comfortable. Maybe it's a different type of seat than what you have. I have the adjustable seats in leather. If you are having trouble with the clutch, you can get pedal extenders. I use them in my EB because I can't reach at all. One for the clutch might help.
Sponsored

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only issue I have with my seats is the MGV making my back and ass sweat. Great for cleaning after trips to the off-road park though.
Real talk here. This leads to swamp nuts.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You need to diagnose the problem. First things first have someone else drive your car and you be the passenger and tell us if the seats are still uncomfortable. If yes then you need new front seats. If no, then it's a pedal placement issue like you said.

Figure out the exact issue before you resort to trading it in. But thanks to the current wonky market and the rarity, at least if you do end up selling it, you won't lose a dime.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought of that! Maybe that combined with the pedal lifts. But more likely Iā€™m going to have to trade this car back in.
For $400 I would give it a go. not even joking. Can't be that hard to adapt them, even temporarily.

But if you don't really want the Bronco I'm sure you can sell it for a profit.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I received my Big Bend standard package manual transmission Bronco two days ago, and the seats are so uncomfortable that I am having intense back pain. Iā€™m wondering if this is the case for anyone else. The lumbar seems to sit lower than my Xterra and is not height adjustable. Iā€™m used to driving on truck chassis and a stick as I had an Xterra (manual) forever so itā€™s not that. But these seats just feel wrong no matter how I adjust them. Everything else about the bronco is great. Just wondering if anyone else is having this experience or has thoughts.
Go to a auto upholstery place and have them change the foam out to your liking. Should be a no brainer for them and cheap.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Personally, I find my base seats to be very comfortable. Sorry OP is having issues though.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Yoooadrienneee

Outer Banks
First Name
Adrienne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I received my Big Bend standard package manual transmission Bronco two days ago, and the seats are so uncomfortable that I am having intense back pain. Iā€™m wondering if this is the case for anyone else. The lumbar seems to sit lower than my Xterra and is not height adjustable. Iā€™m used to driving on truck chassis and a stick as I had an Xterra (manual) forever so itā€™s not that. But these seats just feel wrong no matter how I adjust them. Everything else about the bronco is great. Just wondering if anyone else is having this experience or has thoughts.
I had the same problem on my sport outer banks (I'm 5'1). I did some research and all of the tall people seem to be super comfortable hahaha ! I switched from a Nissan frontier and almost traded the bronco back in because I was having so much back pain. The lumbar support is not placed in a good spot for people on the shorter side so I only have it slightly on. My steering wheel is pretty much all the way down. I have my seat as far back as I can to still reach the pedals. And my seat back is almost straight up. The most important part is to have the seat height to where your knees are not below your hips. I have it so I can just barely see the over the front. This way there is not much pressure on your thighs and my knees are mostly bent while I'm driving. I have a 3 hour commute so fixing this was a priority for me šŸ˜† I hope it helps!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you want to to the extenders to keep the Bronco, here is the link to the pedal extenders.
https://www.creativemobilitygroup.com/pedalmates-adjustable-pedal-extenders/

If you look at the Jeep forums, this is a common problem for people who can't reach the pedals without being too close to the steering wheel. Same thing for classic vehicles. Many people use these to get a comfortable and safe driving experience. These are good quality. You may be able to find them on Amazon, too.
Sponsored