First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 door outer banks bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 2023 Bronco 4 door outer banks edition. The driver seat is very uncomfortable, doesn't matter what adjustments are made. I'm wonder if other people have had the same issue and what they did to solve it.
Sponsored

NCLife

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've literally just gotten my Bronco, so I'm not an expert by any means. Some specificity would be helpful though. I came from Jeeps though and had 2x JL's and a Gladiator. Similar complaints there and here related to people feeling like they don't rest back in the seat well which can be addressed with Seat Jackers or maybe someone here as had figured out what size spacers to put in. In effect you raise the front of the seat a bit. Not sure if that would help what you're experiencing, just took a shot in the dark based on what some people describe as one of their favorite mods.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good as any and better than most in my experience. Been a couple of folks up in here who don't like them though...

TPBuff

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX5, Ordered Bronco to replace a totaled MX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've literally just gotten my Bronco, so I'm not an expert by any means. Some specificity would be helpful though. I came from Jeeps though and had 2x JL's and a Gladiator. Similar complaints there and here related to people feeling like they don't rest back in the seat well which can be addressed with Seat Jackers or maybe someone here as had figured out what size spacers to put in. In effect you raise the front of the seat a bit. Not sure if that would help what you're experiencing, just took a shot in the dark based on what some people describe as one of their favorite mods.
I added 3/8 seat jackers and it made a huge deference. I actually really like the seats now! I have the MGV in Badlands

Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Snake oil.

Whoops, you beat me to it. 😜
Why do you guys keep trolling these seat threads? Not cool. And not a contribution to a solution for those that find the seats less comfortable than what they’re used to.

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 23 OB, cloth seats and really like them, I was worried to not have power seat adjustments, but I do not miss, or need that-Seating is very subjective on this forum.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco seat is super comfy, once you either remove or reverse the headrest. It's my wife's F-150 that hurts my back.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco seat is super comfy, once you either remove or reverse the headrest. It's my wife's F-150 that hurts my back.
My f150 has the massaging seats ..wish my bronco had em.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why do you guys keep trolling these seat threads? Not cool. And not a contribution to a solution for those that find the seats less comfortable than what they’re used to.
Nah, I'm on your side. I was trolling him^. Just like in all the other seat threads, I get tired of the people telling us that there's nothing wrong with the Bronco seats, and that there must be something wrong with us.

It turns out that people come in all different shapes and sizes, and what works for one doesn't necessarily work for everyone.

I haven't had the time to play around with seat jackers yet, but it seems like it might be a viable solution…

Canoehead26

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 2023 Bronco 4 door outer banks edition. The driver seat is very uncomfortable, doesn't matter what adjustments are made. I'm wonder if other people have had the same issue and what they did to solve it.
I have the same. I have the brown heated cloth seats and find my driver's seat comfortable. Have done 4, 10 and 12 hour one way trips and have had no issues with seat comfort. Hope you can find a solution. Nothing worse than a seat that causes muscle or pressure point issues when driving. Been there and understand.

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just installed the seat jackers, they do help