First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a small twinge of excitement that B&P is up early.
someone check & see when Ford has cancelled vaca days in the IT department. Then we'll know for sure.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The best way for ol Mike to *in the words of Harry Dunn* TOTALLY REDEEM himself, would be for him to tweet again tomorrow when the NYSE opens, tweet the same hashtags, but then tack on a #BuildandPriceIsOpen. That's the kind of sneak attack I'd expect from him

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’re lucky, I wish I could qualify for a deal like that! :(
Hey there are several threads on here dealing with how to get X-Plan. I think the easiest is to join the Mustang Club of America with a $25 annual membership. You don't need your X-plan PIN until you actually take delivery of an purchase your vehicle. A couple of threads:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-mustang-club-of-america-for-x-plan-pin.2728/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/how-to-get-x-plan.3436/

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there are several threads on here dealing with how to get X-Plan. I think the easiest is to join the Mustang Club of America with a $25 annual membership. You don't need your X-plan PIN until you actually take delivery of an purchase your vehicle. A couple of threads:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-mustang-club-of-america-for-x-plan-pin.2728/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/how-to-get-x-plan.3436/
You should probably read through what you were responding to.

But, thank you for trying to be helpful. ?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bump for no reason but to disappoint someone out there following this thread for updates on the build and price!

tenor.gif

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We all know it’s just gonna bog down when it finally does open up due to the influx of people, so there will be complaints about that. Then people will build rigs capable of doing more than they’ll ever need and have sticker shock, so there will be complaints about that. Then people will look for the options that are already more or less confirmed not to exist and wonder why they don’t exist, so there will be complaints about that. There will be a million new posts about how greedy Ford is for charging ABC dollars for XYZ option, hundreds of people that will “cancel” their reservations in disgust, dozens that will announce they’re now buying a Jeep or Toyota, BroncoHooves will probably chime in asking why we still haven’t seen better pics of the two door rear seats, and that’s how B+P will launch. Just my theory.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We all know it’s just gonna bog down when it finally does open up due to the influx of people, so there will be complaints about that. Then people will build rigs capable of doing more than they’ll ever need and have sticker shock, so there will be complaints about that. Then people will look for the options that are already more or less confirmed not to exist and wonder why they don’t exist, so there will be complaints about that. There will be a million new posts about how greedy Ford is for charging ABC dollars for XYZ option, hundreds of people that will “cancel” their reservations in disgust, dozens that will announce they’re now buying a Jeep or Toyota, BroncoHooves will probably chime in asking why we still haven’t seen better pics of the two door rear seats, and that’s how B+P will launch. Just my theory.
A 1966 base Bronco was $2,194. I thought they were staying true to the original?! Outrageous
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.