Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh man Nice! that’s my next guitar color. Just bought a Telecaster in Texas Tea (black but glows brown in the light). Cactus is a bit of a chameleon, but it looks great when it “appears” to be seafoam.
I know the exact axe you're talking about. When they debuted that paint, I was super interested between that and the quilt top they brought out for Black Friday with the moonlight neck.
Sponsored

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guitar/Fender lovers... You're my people. Below are my babies. I don't think Cactus Gray will come close to the iconic strat color, but would be super cool if it did.

IMG_20200122_133927.jpg
damn great pic. I have a smaller version of the Spider V! Going by your username is that a Tom Delonge model??? Huge blink and Angels fan.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

damn great pic. I have a smaller version of the Spider V! Going by your username is that a Tom Delonge model??? Huge blink and Angels fan.
You are indeed correct. Good eye. Had this thing for decades and it sounds too good to ever sell it.

Sponsored

Streetbob08

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Harley.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
cactus gray check in!

54F99D25-9F98-4BA3-9B00-662A38DCE993.jpeg

4555BE9D-2D6B-4EF8-A952-359ED65A3151.jpeg

B021F675-26E2-423F-8482-A2D7E5C5D3A5.jpeg

7D775A4B-5CFD-4495-9511-54372C9A5CBA.jpeg
Cactus Grey two door badlands for me! I prefer a white top verses the black top but GordoJones posted a pic of one with a silver top with silver wheels. I think this is my favorite! Ok, Maybe that was a white top. My bad. Power saving mode on my computer keeps dimming the screen on me.

BillyGoat

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Taurus Ltd. - Company Sled & Wife’s Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If the modular top can be painted white or painted color match, I will be changing my WildTrak order to Cactus Grey. Cool new color that has an iconic look to the the first series Bronco. Plus here in AZ, the white top would help reflect the intense sun. ?

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looks mint in that picture lol
Pantone Mint Green. They aren’t even close.
Cactus Grey is a fantastic color, I liked it more after I saw it than I did before. But it isn’t green.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 1597611732728

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are indeed correct. Good eye. Had this thing for decades and it sounds too good to ever sell it.
Yeah. Never sell that thing. Hard to find too. Bet the tone is amazing.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pantone Mint Green. They aren’t even close.
Cactus Grey is a fantastic color, I liked it more after I saw it than I did before. But it isn’t green.
1597611732728.jpeg
No, it's not Pantone Mint, and I would never claim that. But it has a hint of mint green.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know the paint code is the same, and the 'look' is close
...but did we ever find out for sure if CG & Fighter Jet Grey are in fact identical?

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 1597671822200

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 1597671892017

JrShelby

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know the paint code is the same, and the 'look' is close
...but did we ever find out for sure if CG & Fighter Jet Grey are in fact identical?

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 1597671892017

It’s been established the original color for the bronco was to be called jet fighter gray early in. That and they are the same paint code mean they are the same paint.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah. Gotcha. Yeah i need to see it. Even in the Ford ads it looks filtered to hell. Looks carolina blue. Looks darker than that sometimes. Im trying to avoid another black vehicle. Dont ruin this for me LOL
Well I think it depends what color combo you have on it, black top etc is not going to bring the Green out of the gray, but the white should a bit more. The black top etc will suck in more light wavelengths ..
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. IMG_2231
Sponsored

Last edited: