Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just finished my survey as well. I was honest we will see what that gets me. Canā€™t get any worse.
Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Completing this survey with direct feedback to Ford and being able to tell them that I had a 7/13/20 reservation and 6:10pm MT timestamp and a #1 dealership allocation and did not receive a 2021 Bronco provided me with a certain level of satisfaction. Especially when they asked for my reservation number at the end and I was able to enter 10115103 by heart.
Your situation doesn't make any sense at all unless your order is in status 99.

It's hard for me to think that your dealer didn't receive any Bronco at all this year.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford sent a fun little calendar. As a 7-14 reservation holder I'd rather have my Bronco. However...

Here is what is important. They included a link to a satisfaction survey. Please take the time to complete the survey to let them know orders should be fulfilled in reservation order.

qr.jpg

calendar.jpg

Each piece of thick paper represents a month. It's kind of cute with some hidden Easter eggs. With that said, I would rather have my own Bronco... with it's own Easter eggs, having reserved on 7-14.

Done!

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your situation doesn't make any sense at all unless your order is in status 99.

It's hard for me to think that your dealer didn't receive any Bronco at all this year.
Iā€™m sure my dealer received several Broncosā€¦..7 that I know of by Sept. But they didnā€™t receive any 2dr WTā€™s with Lux, Tow, etc. I wasnā€™t willing to move off the 2dr and the MIC top was the main issue. I asked my dealership to code 99 my order back on 26 Oct when it became obvious I wasnā€™t going to receive a 2021 and wanted to wait and see if I could make a run at a Braptor. The GSM screwed up, however, and didnā€™t hit submit on the code 99 and ironically enough I got notified the following week that it got scheduled for a build of date of 17 Jan 22.
A #1 allocation and first 10 minute reservation couldnā€™t overcome commodity constraintsā€¦..at least in my situation. One thing that made it easier was the dealership offered me an abandoned 4dr BB Soft Top order back in Aug that I bought with the intention of trading it in on my WT when it shows up. So thatā€™s why it pleases me to tell them my reservation number and let them know that Iā€™m on day 513 without my Bronco and realistically wonā€™t see it until about day 575. I was pleased to tell them their process failed and it sucks.

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are a few that have units that were turned downed by the buyer on lots now. But, when the new '22 Bronco allocation formula kicks in you should see quite a few on the mega dealers lots.

Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m sure my dealer received several Broncosā€¦..7 that I know of by Sept. But they didnā€™t receive any 2dr WTā€™s with Lux, Tow, etc. I wasnā€™t willing to move off the 2dr and the MIC top was the main issue. I asked my dealership to code 99 my order back on 26 Oct when it became obvious I wasnā€™t going to receive a 2021 and wanted to wait and see if I could make a run at a Braptor. The GSM screwed up, however, and didnā€™t hit submit on the code 99 and ironically enough I got notified the following week that it got scheduled for a build of date of 17 Jan 22.
A #1 allocation and first 10 minute reservation couldnā€™t overcome commodity constraintsā€¦..at least in my situation. One thing that made it easier was the dealership offered me an abandoned 4dr BB Soft Top order back in Aug that I bought with the intention of trading it in on my WT when it shows up. So thatā€™s why it pleases me to tell them my reservation number and let them know that Iā€™m on day 513 without my Bronco and realistically wonā€™t see it until about day 575. I was pleased to tell them their process failed and it sucks.
It's definitely not the best process to order and receive a vehicle. There is a lot room for improvement here.

One of my main complain about the process is something that I hope you don't experience and it is the lack of accuracy on the production date.

I wish the best luck to you and for a smooth process on the rest of your journey!

Tammeriffic

Badlands
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already feel like Iā€™m at the back of the line 2dr base Sasquatch
I saw a CG black diamond 4-door on the road yesterday and I'm not ashamed to say I was having some serious envy. The only constraint I have on my build is the Sasquatch pkg -- and I want it NOW!!!!! Oh well, rant over, I'll just be sitting in the corner waiting.

Last edited:

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I added the link to the post -- please let Ford know what they could do better.
Ford sent a fun little calendar. As a 7-14 reservation holder I'd rather have my Bronco. However...

Here is what is important. They included a link to a satisfaction survey. Please take the time to complete the survey to let them know orders should be fulfilled in reservation order.

qr.jpg

calendar.jpg

Each piece of thick paper represents a month. It's kind of cute with some hidden Easter eggs. With that said, I would rather have my own Bronco... with it's own Easter eggs, having reserved on 7-14.

I filled out the survey. Politely let them know reservations should be priority 1. I also let them know that they should reach out to first week reservation holders and give them an idea when you might see your Bronco based on Reservation and dealer. For example tell me it will be no later than June. I let the know Ford Motor Company should have better communication with Reservation holders and more information for us.

I doubt they do anything to improve the wait or information for us in 500 day plus club.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sent mine, thanks for the link. Hopefully they will actually read these and make changes to the whole process. šŸ™„

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw a CG black diamond 4-door on the road yesterday and I'm. It ashamed to say I was having some serious envy. The only constraint I have on my build is the Sasquatch pkg -- and I want it NOW!!!!! Oh well, rant over, I'll just be sitting in the corner waiting.
We were at our small town Christmas parade tree lighting in Lincoln and there was a four-door Squatch in the jeep and 4Wheel club it was cool but OK I was jealous!!! With lights and stuff on it!

Johnmlebel

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 19/21 F150 screw, 21/22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just amazed at all the complaints. I got my Bronco in July and I have not had a single problem with it and have almost 7k miles on it.

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just amazed at all the complaints. I got my Bronco in July and I have not had a single problem with it and have almost 7k miles on it.
Good for you. Happy you have had a good experience.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats. Clearly not the thread for you unless you are replying that you filled out the survey and told Ford what an awesome job they are doing. Those are the surveys they will save,frame and hang on their walls. The others go straight to the delete file.
When did you place your reservation and order? Almost everyone here has a complaint about the order ford is fulfilling orders and building these things. Sounds like you were one of the lucky ones who walked in and won a Willy Wonka golden ticket to the front of the line.

sorry, that sounded snapppy. The thread didnā€™t say ā€œlet ford have it in this surveyā€.
Obviously there are going to be people who have been pleased with their order and timeliness of receiving their build.
Sponsored