First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's your Bronco, get it how you want it. If it was me though, I'd wait to have my order entered if there was any doubt as to what I wanted. The more the dealer has to edit the order, the more likely mistakes will be made. When mistakes do get made because of changes, it will be hard to lay it all on the dealer.
It's their job to input it correctly. I'd lay it on them. Hell, if we could input the stuff ourselves, we would.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's their job to input it correctly. I'd lay it on them.
Then I guess be prepared to walk away if it comes in wrong. ?ā€ā™‚
Itā€™s your Bronco, so proceed however you want.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
My basic build didn't change in 3 months, so I guess I was pretty much set. Only thing I did was put every accessory I wanted or thought I might sometime need on it at order time. Drove the price up, but I'll have no regrets.

Deleted member 13702

I ended up breaking down and changing my order, the color and transmissionšŸ˜¢.

Donā€™t feel good about it, especially the transmission choice, but it came down to having the ability remote start anywhere through the Ford Pass App and I also didnā€™t want to give up trail turn assist sošŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø.

Color...well Iā€™m an indecisive bastard who was driving my wife nuts going back and forth between AB and A51... feel less angst ridden now that I swapped so maybe I can give her a break, or do IšŸ˜–šŸ¤Æ....should I have switched....ohh shitšŸ˜±

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is rookie question and I emailed my sales person, who was off today. But, I really want to get leather seats and I didnā€™t place it in my order. I already received an email from Bronco saying they have my order from dealer. Does anyone know if an upgrade like that, after ordering, can be done?

Thank you in advanced!

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You shouldā€™ve went with Sasquatch and lux. Just pulling your chain, seriously get what you want. Itā€™s a big purchase.
He already changed to the most ordered model. That will probably delay his build a bit.

Nimo

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I placed my order for Oxford White on Friday...I called to change it to Carbonized Gray today, less than 3 days later. Thankfully they laughed about it (at me probably) and changed it with no hassle. I'm going base model so it shouldn't be this hard to pick a color, especially since I don't have many to choose from! šŸ˜…
If a dealer gave me trouble for changing a big ticket purchase through them once or twice over the course of a month or two (within the modifiable range), I'd be tempted to swap dealer to be honest.

Reactions: sjp

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™ve put in the ordered for Wildtrak, Lux.........but am really hoping that Ford will let us choose another interior color before the Build. That frickin 2-tone Brown doesnā€™t go with A51 (IMO)!!!

So, I might make the change to BL -Lux

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I might be, until it goes to Ford and canā€™t be changed, I will be driving my wife and my dealer nuts with my indecisiveness.

Iā€™m trying to not pester the dealer to much, set a date in the calendar to give them changes.

However, my wife, who I pester constantly, said that anytime I bring up the Bronco, her sexual attraction to me drops, so if I donā€™t want to become completely undesirable to her, she suggested that I should stop asking her about manual or automatic / AB or 51.
Manual

Djdmustang

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel stupid posting this because we all had eternity make our builds. Like many on here I was torn between the BD and BL. My current order is a BD 2.7 SAS MID. Iā€™ve decided to go BL Auto 2.7 Non SAS and High package.
Ultimately I wanted the bigger screen, sway bar disco, LEDs. My plan is to ride on the 33s and upgrade to 35s and new rims at a later date.

My dealer is giving me crap and rightfully so. Iā€™m an idiot, but when Iā€™m spending 50k+ I canā€™t have any doubts.
Anyone feel the same way once their builds were put in. If it canā€™t be changed it canā€™t be changed, oh well Iā€™m still getting a bad ass Bronco
Donā€™t feel bad or feel stupid. We are pre ordering shit we have never seen, felt, driven or farted in. U have a right and you should update your order as many times as you like, they work for you! You are paying this $50k Bronco. Fugg that you are a good paying customer and they should feel fortunate that you are supporting that dealer. Buying a Bronco online is similar to trying or getting married through a dating application..... Take your time, be curtious with the dealer, be educated and be as smart and careful about your purchase. This is a major purchase not a $500 snowboard that you can replace every season if you like. Explain your dealer how difficult of a process this is, ask them to also bring a Bronco for a test drive/ mule at the dealer. You have good intention under the circumstances that we are dealing with. Iā€™m planning on changing a few things also.

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I wanted those USB dash outlets...wireless charging pad too. But 5k? I do want the Sasquatch but I figure Iā€™ll add the lift later and get the wheels I want. Make my Bronco more personalized.

I wanted the wireless charger, dash ports, garage door opener and heated wheel but I do NOT want adaptive cruise. I had that in my Cadillac ATS and while it was nice, I don't need it. Also, if the expensive sensors/lidar fail, you lose cruise altogether...it doesn't default to basic cruise. Thats a dealbreaker.

I switched to the high package and I think those options will be able to be added later with heated wheel being the hardest.

If the console has the harness connector for wireless charging, it will be as easy as buying the charge module, rubber pad and installing it. Also considered buying and custom fabricating Apple's Magsafe into the wireless charger area. If you feed Magsafe a PD source, you'd have high power/speed charging where I'm not sure if Ford's wireless charger is capable of that. The sun visors have lighted vanity mirrors, so adding the door opener could simply be ordering the correct visor from Ford and maybe having to do some wire tapping to power the opener but likely plug and play too. Dash ports, Ive got one of these that I plan to install by fuse tapping. If the dash is molded for the port, you could buy what you need from ford parts and get that factory look pretty easily

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel stupid posting this because we all had eternity make our builds. Like many on here I was torn between the BD and BL. My current order is a BD 2.7 SAS MID. Iā€™ve decided to go BL Auto 2.7 Non SAS and High package.
Ultimately I wanted the bigger screen, sway bar disco, LEDs. My plan is to ride on the 33s and upgrade to 35s and new rims at a later date.

My dealer is giving me crap and rightfully so. Iā€™m an idiot, but when Iā€™m spending 50k+ I canā€™t have any doubts.
Anyone feel the same way once their builds were put in. If it canā€™t be changed it canā€™t be changed, oh well Iā€™m still getting a bad ass Bronco
Why would the dealer be mad?
YOU are putting food on his/her kids table.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Donā€™t feel bad or feel stupid. We are pre ordering shit we have never seen, felt, driven or farted in. U have a right and you should update your order as many times as you like, they work for you! You are paying this $50k Bronco. Fugg that you are a good paying customer and they should feel fortunate that you are supporting that dealer. Buying a Bronco online is similar to trying or getting married through a dating application..... Take your time, be curtious with the dealer, be educated and be as smart and careful about your purchase. This is a major purchase not a $500 snowboard that you can replace every season if you like. Explain your dealer how difficult of a process this is, ask them to also bring a Bronco for a test drive/ mule at the dealer. You have good intention under the circumstances that we are dealing with. Iā€™m planning on changing a few things also.
Seems like a lot of you BG6 posters have digestive/gas issues.
Tums works. Also, not so much taco bell.

Also, a vehicle is a thing, not a person or even a pet.

It is OK to change your mind, but seriously, an option package or trim level is no big deal in the grand scheme of things, especially the way you can do stuff in the aftermarket.

Djdmustang

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like a lot of you BG6 posters have digestive/gas issues.
Tums works. Also, not so much taco bell.

Also, a vehicle is a thing, not a person or even a pet.

It is OK to change your mind, but seriously, an option package or trim level is no big deal in the grand scheme of things, especially the way you can do stuff in the aftermarket.
U know what I mean right? not comparing the purchase with marriage. Hope u do.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Youā€™re the customer. Itā€™s your choice to update the order as you like within the order window / prior to VIN assignment. Yes, it may have delivery ramifications if you change to a high demand option, etc.

If youā€™re dealer needs an attitude adjustment please let them know. So many of them suck, and they need to be reminded that the consumer is in control.

I hear you on the desire to change, the uncertainty of commitment within this data & experience void. I get it.

My order is placed & confirmed but I still have color doubts. Iā€™m on the Carbonized Gray, 2Door, BadLands, Sasquatch, 2.7, low package train but Rapid Red & Area51 are still pulling on me occasionally. If I get bumped to 22 Iā€™ll be patiently waiting to learn more about the ā€œstay tunedā€ green.

Good luck!

PEACE
Sponsored