Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, question for you that have installed this. I'm going to attempt this setup on my Everglades but was wondering what people have done to mount it under the rear driver and passenger seat? Zip ties or a mount that's more sturdy. Thanks!
My 4dr badlands had mount’s already there. The lights just clipped in.
Sponsored

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry I misread your post. I thought you meant under the driver and passenger seat, not the rear seats.

Egg16

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Attached some pictures from under the driver seat.

IMG_3080.JPG

IMG_3081.JPG

IMG_3082.JPG

Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Egg16

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades

i911fire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cyber Orange 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just a thought for you guys that have the manual Broncos. I was looking at mustangs today and noticed that the cup holders in a 2019 Mustang. They may work.

IMG_0752.jpeg

IMG_0753.jpeg

Stevdug

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Color changing ambient lighting using Ford OEM parts 1000005441

Got most everything done today in my 22 raptor, still have to mount lights under the seats. I did have to file off the light harness connector under the driver footwell, but all went pretty well. I've missed the color changing feature ever since I sold my 2017 raptor

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Got most everything done today in my 22 raptor, still have to mount lights under the seats. I did have to file off the light harness connector under the driver footwell, but all went pretty well. I've missed the color changing feature ever since I sold my 2017 raptor
lol glad the harness got to you the second time out!!

Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

TLO

Heritage
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Edit this is my experience for my vehicle I cannot guarantee results for your vehicle proceed at your own risk!
Ok first attempt at trying this so I hope you can follow along.

I set out to put the color change ambient lighting in my bronco but did not want an aftermarket setup(yes aftermarket would have cheaper by far)

so I started in forscan in the plain English apim. By changing the ambient lighting type to pantatone and write that gets you the color selection screen

I also found a thread on an f150 thread that said to change a line in the as built apim as just changing the plain English does not let you actually use the options on the color change screen.

That seemed to do the trick so I then ordered some led’s from ford. Here is the list I found and what I ordered.

After a month the first two lights showed up. The drivers side was a simple swap with just having to shave off two guide nubs so it would plug in.

The passenger side factory light has a female end vs the male. I did not get pictures but I swapped the ends so I could plug it in. In the parts list the passenger footwell light may have the correct end but I ordered these particular lights because thewere the identical size/shape for our factory holders.

Once this all worked one of my sons asked are you going to put them back here for us in the back seat too. Well then I looked under the seats.

I’ll be darned if ford didn’t put a rectangle hole the size of the ambient lights built into the plastic under the seat.

I then remembered a post on the ford truck enthusiast forum of a member making and selling ambient light harnesses for the superduty and offering cup holder setups as well. I got in touch with @JHForman812 to make me a harness for the lights under the seats and the cup holders.

After much discussion and measurements he found a cup holder assy that he thought would work.

This part of the project is not for the faint of heart. The cup holder is not a drop in replacement. Many things had to be trimmed on both the underside of the console and on the new cup holder. All 6 mounting posts on the console had to be shortened by 1/4” or more but it was a slow trim test process. I did not get get pics of my cutting the console up. It was tedious to get it to look good. Maybe an hour and a half of work. The cup holder comes with everything except the led’s. The harness guy supplied them as well so I do not have part numbers for the leds themselves. After I received everything it was just a matter of plugging the harness into to where the drivers side light is connected. This harnes extends out from the driver side ambient light connection. Then removing the console and running the wire extensions from the drivers side ambient light under the dash thru the console and then down under the seats. The under seat leds will fit in the rectangle holes without any trimming and if you press firmly will stay. If you want a completely flush fit under the seats minor trimming is needed to the seat plastic. Then you have ambient lights that change color in five locations.

because I added the under seat lights and cupholder lights I’m in this project for near $300. I ended up ordering two seats of the under seat lights. I don’t see a difference from left to right so a guy could order 4 of one and be okay. But it’s all factory led controlled through sync and looks factory. If a guy got the connectors and made his own harness he could probably trim costs down quite a bit.

Edit I forgot a couple pics drivers side led and connector

passenger side
My 2015 Fiesta is loaded with these multi-coloured LED's.
Time to go scavenge! 🤔

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did do this to my bronco and it turned out very well. Still can take the doors off because the wire disconnects where the bolt for the doors are.

IMG_2010.jpeg

IMG_2011.jpeg

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks