First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco '24
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I am looking at just adding the lighting below the seats for the rear. I dont care about being able to change the color, just want it to match the existing blue color. What is the part number/numbers and how many do i need. I will message JHF with regards to this awesome harness he is making. Where exactly does that connect into, I have seen some pictures at the center console and some in the area of the glove box. Thanks in advance for any insight/help.
Sponsored

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am looking at just adding the lighting below the seats for the rear. I dont care about being able to change the color, just want it to match the existing blue color. What is the part number/numbers and how many do i need. I will message JHF with regards to this awesome harness he is making. Where exactly does that connect into, I have seen some pictures at the center console and some in the area of the glove box. Thanks in advance for any insight/help.
I pick up the wires from the passenger foot well light. you can still order the color change lights, since youre only keeping your APIM settings blue, the color change lights will stay blue. If you ever decide to go color change in the future youre already half way there!! if you want to stick to blue only heres the part numbers(these are rear lights from an F150). id personally price the 2 and if theres only a couple dollars difference Id get the color change ones just in case for the future

ML3Z-14A318-B(rear)
ML3Z-14A318-A (rear)

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone in Jersey could help me with this, dm me, I dont have the skills but would love to do this

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If anyone in Jersey could help me with this, dm me, I dont have the skills but would love to do this

Id gladly facetime you and walk you through it. I havent done the cup holder, it would take some modifications but as far as running the harness I can assist!

Sponsored

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Id gladly facetime you and walk you through it. I havent done the cup holder, it would take some modifications but as far as running the harness I can assist!

Appreciate it, I'll PM you once I'm ready. Still getting a few goodies for my suspension before I do that job

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a video for those who want to see how to add the wiring harness and the two foot well lights behind the front seat.

this video does not show how to cut down the cup holders and add the ring lighting.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a thought for you guys that have the manual Broncos. I was looking at mustangs today and noticed that the cup holders in a 2019 Mustang. They may work.

IMG_0752.jpeg

IMG_0753.jpeg

[/ddddidQUOTE]
Did did n
Just a thought for you guys that have the manual Broncos. I was looking at mustangs today and noticed that the cup holders in a 2019 Mustang. They may work.

IMG_0752.jpeg

IMG_0753.jpeg
did you ever find out if they mustang cup holders are a direct fit?

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
any of you guys that have done the cup holder mod, would you want to ship me your old cup holder so I can see if I can locate a better fit? I have about 15 different cup holders sitting around now that I can check them against.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a video for those who want to see how to add the wiring harness and the two foot well lights behind the front seat.

this video does not show how to cut down the cup holders and add the ring lighting.

Thanks for the video 👊 I'll save it for later. hope you get around to do the cup holder that was easy to follow :whistle:

Sponsored

i911fire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cyber Orange 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
did you ever find out if they mustang cup holders are a direct fit?
I never did try it. I just threw it out for suggestion. I have an automatic so I just used the one suggested in the beginning of this thread.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the video 👊 I'll save it for later. hope you get around to do the cup holder that was easy to follow :whistle:
yep I’ll do it - I’m going to see if a mustang fits better

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never did try it. I just threw it out for suggestion. I have an automatic so I just used the one suggested in the beginning of this thread.
ahh ok I’m going to search the Internet for a cheap mustang one to see if we have a better match and hopefully no removal of material.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I did not opt for color changing, I did install factory cup holder and cubby ambient lighting. Thanks to John for putting my harness together.
Ford Bronco Color changing ambient lighting using Ford OEM parts IMG_9621
Ford Bronco Color changing ambient lighting using Ford OEM parts IMG_9620

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please tell me more about the cubby light? I don’t remember seeing this in previous posts
Sponsored