Pptarmigan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm a late reservation (October), so looking at MY22. Had a reservation with AutoNation in Littleton, but they're just doing MSRP, so made the switch to Granger today for the better pricing. Thanks for laying out all of the info, it was super helpful. Please add me to the list.

Silver&Black_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ColoradoGuy @Zach@Granger @Granger Ford

My reservation has officially been moved from Colorado to Granger.
Also, please add me to the list of those who are having their Bronco's shipped to CO.

Mike, Zach, Albert......cannot thank you enough!

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a late reservation (October), so looking at MY22. Had a reservation with AutoNation in Littleton, but they're just doing MSRP, so made the switch to Granger today for the better pricing. Thanks for laying out all of the info, it was super helpful. Please add me to the list.

Also, please add me to the list of those who are having their Bronco's shipped to CO.

Added you both to the private thread, welcome to the group!

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added you both to the private thread, welcome to the group!

Sponsored

UltraCO

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ditto Pptarmigan. I'm a late reservation (October), so looking at 2022. Had a reservation with Castle Rock Ford, but they're just doing MSRP and asking for $1500 deposit to order, so made the switch to Granger today, Thanks for laying out all of the info, it was super helpful. Please add me to the list.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order was submitted with Albert this morning.

7drHiqr.gif

Gaucholoco

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Would you please add me to the CO delivery thread. I have an October 1st reservation with Granger. Thanks.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would you please add me to the CO delivery thread. I have an October 1st reservation with Granger. Thanks.
You're in, welcome to the group!

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thought I asked to join this group months ago, but never had a response. Just searched and don't see my post. Must not have hit send.....

Ordered my FE through Granger Friday. Please add me to the group! <hitting send...now>.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought I asked to join this group months ago, but never had a response. Just searched and don't see my post. Must not have hit send.....

Ordered my FE through Granger Friday. Please add me to the group! <hitting send...now>.
You've been added to the private thread. Welcome to the group and congrats on getting your order submitted!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not in Colorado, but do have my res. with @Granger Ford. The thing I really like is that I don't have to worry "what if", or "will they.....". I know that Albert, and his crew have everything under control. All I need to do is sit back and wait for the call.

jfirwin

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just had a nice visit with Nick Price at AutoNation Ford Littleton.

I can confirm that I heard the same story as everyone else who has visited, at AutoNation Littleton, you will pay MSRP, no deals or discounts. (well, Nick did offer $500 for military and first responders)

The good news is, no ADM. I've got to say, it's rare for any dealership not to mark up (gouge) for a 4x4 in Denver, especially a brand new vehicle.

I got out of there too late to call Ford HQ on the East Coast today, but I'll be changing to Granger Ford tomorrow.

I am not sure if I'll take you up on the Group Buy, @ColoradoGuy, but I'll let you know.

UPDATE: @Granger Ford
Ford Bronco Colorado Group Buy with Granger IMG_5447.PNG

Last edited:

bbmertz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
"Final 21MY allocation will be based on 50% converted reservations as of March 19, 2021 (with a timestamp prior to 9/19/20), 25% weight on competitive registrations, and 25% weight on dealers 12-month rolling Ford retail sales as a percentage of the nation."
- https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ervations-order-conversion-allocations.11121/

So if I'm understanding this right, yes a reservation through Granger could take a bit longer to fulfill due to 25% of their allocation score being determined by overall Ford retail sales instead of converted Bronco reservations. But 25% isn't the major factor, so hopefully that delay won't be too significant.]
I'm considering switching my reservation from Phil Long of Denver to Granger, but am concerned about how long this might delay the delivery of my Bronco. Phil Long is the largest Ford dealer in the state of CO and in the top 35 highest volume Ford dealers in the US, so I assume they will have a substantially larger allocation than Granger.

Guess I'll contact Granger to get their input, even though no one really knows for certain, before switching my reservation.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm considering switching my reservation from Phil Long of Denver to Granger, but am concerned about how long this might delay the delivery of my Bronco. Phil Long is the largest Ford dealer in the state of CO and in the top 35 highest volume Ford dealers in the US, so I assume they will have a substantially larger allocation than Granger.

Guess I'll contact Granger to get their input, even though no one really knows for certain, before switching my reservation.
When is your reservation timestamp?
Sponsored